🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 ❷❶

"Pretty Dangerous? Do you realize we're on the 10th floor of a building!? Do you wanna die on your wedding day? I don't wanna be a widow already"

"What else am I supposed do to-?"

"Jimin, is everything alright? Open the door!" Hoseok knocked even louder and tried twisting the knob despite knowing it was locked, "Jimin!"

"Hide! Anywhere! Just hide!" Jimin was so stressed at the moment, "Why are you treating me like I'm a criminal or something? I'm your fiancé, there's nothing wrong with me visiting you!" Taehyung whisper yelled, "Shut the fuck up Tae, I'm already regretting saying y-"

"Okayokay, don't divorce me" Taehyung whined and immediately closed himself inside the closet since it was the only thing he could fit in. Jimin sighed and opened the door "What took you so long?" Seokjin pushed through the younger and looked around the room, he checked behind the curtains, under the makeup table and then he spotted the closet, Jimin gulped, he fidgeted with his sleeve and Hoseok noticed that weird behaviour. As Seokjin was about to open the closet Hoseok spoke up making Jimin release a silent sigh of relief

"Hyung, isn't it time to check up on Haneul? I noticed that she kinda messed up her hair earlier while playing with Changkyun's kid" Seokjin checked the time and then back at the closet "You're right, stay with Jimin" he left the room and once the door was closed, he let out a giggle "They really thought they wouldn't get caught"

"He's in there, isn't he?" Mrs. Park leaned on the wall and asked, "I can confirm" Seokjin walked up to her "I knew it but I still don't get how he managed to get past me unnoticed, I was just heading to go see him but the only person that was in the dressing room was Jungkook. When I asked him about where Taehyung was he refused to tell me so I guess he's part of it too-"

"Bunny did that? Huff, that kid" Seokjin shook his head disappointed, "Does Hoseok know too?" she asked as they walked down the hall, "Oh no, I just randomly called him out to accompany me, he even tried to cover them up by distracting me" Mrs. Park smiled

"Such beautiful kids"

"Taehyung, get out" Hoseok aggressively opened the closet and glared at the huge figure hidden inside, "Hyung listen! I didn't do anything-" Taehyung got out and put his hands up as the older crossed his arms clearly mad at the stubborn couple.

"Y'all better not have kissed, I would have to redo Jimin's makeup otherwise" he suspiciously stared at the two

"We didn't kiss" Jimin immediately told

"...maybe just a little peck" Taehyung added, "DUMBASS-" Jimin glared at the younger and Taehyung flinched and slightly backed away, great, he got two chicks mad "Why is everyone like this with me today? Earlier my dad got mad at me because I didn't steal a glance at my fiancé-"

"Why would he get mad at you for that?" Hoseok rubbed his forehead

"He said it's a manly thing to do" Taehyung innocently smiled and Jimin almost forgot that he was mad at the younger a few seconds ago.

"Geez, fine, I won't tell anyone, okay? Taehyung, get out of this room and make sure no one sees you. Jimin, sit your ass down and let's depeen your lipstick" Hoseok instructed, Taehyung nodded, he stole a quick kiss from Jimin and disappeared in the hallways.

"He's unbelievable" Hoseok shook his head and laughed, "And that's one of the many reasons why I love him" Jimin added to the older's phrase, "Tsk, sit down idiot"

The smile never left anyone's face the whole time, soon Jimin had to walk down the aisle, Taehyung was already at the alter with Namjoon and Jongin beside him, "You nervous?" Namjoon slightly nudged him with his elbow as they were waiting for the announcer to tell the groom to enter, "Nervous? Yeah, I guess" Taehyung tried to smile but he couldn't, he quickly bit his finger to calm himself down, "Don't bite too hard, it's okay. It will end fast" Jongin comforted and rubbed his back.