🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 ❶❻ (🅿🆃.❷)

"Say what!?" Namjoon slammed his hands against the glass table, a little crack was visible on it.

"Namjoon, calm down. I told you that reserving the Café was a good idea! I looked forward and provided safety from the paparazzi!" Mr. Kim, Namjoon's Dad raised his voice.

"Both of you calm down! Raising your voice like this isn't gonna solve anything!" Mrs. Kim snapped.

"It was Namjoon's mistake, he cancelled the reservation and it was your fault to agree to his dumb idea!" Mrs. Kim pointed at her husband who stared at her with doe eyes, scared of his wife's state.

"That's not true!" both Namjoon and his Dad said at the same time and then pouted when Mrs. Kim shushed them.
She dialed her friend's number, Seokjin's Mother and after a few rings it finally connected.

"Jaedhwi, dear, have you figured-" Mrs. Kim started

"I HAVE AN AMAZING IDEA, LET'S SEE EACH OTHER AT THE RESTAURANT WE MET UP AT LAST TIME TO DISCUSS ABOUT IT! BRING THE FAMILY!" Seokjin's Mother yelled excitedly and hung up before Mrs. Kim could say anything.

"Oh dear, she didn't tell me what time..." she looked back at her son and husband that were staring at her with curious eyes.

-

"Let's not blame each other

"Let's not blame each other. If there are photos of our sons, one the CEO of K.O.Y.A Corporation and one the son of the CEO of R.J Corporation on social media, they were probably leaked by the paparazzi. Let's all stay calm, I have a perfect storyline to hide the fact that our sons were actually going out on a date" Jaedhwi, Seokjin's mother smiled.

The table was silent for a while. They just arrived, Seokjin and Namjoon sat together just like the married couples.

"Could you tell this storyline?" Namjoon's Dad asked and Jaedhwi took a deep breath before starting.

"Seokjin will be Namjoon's secretary-"

"Woah woah woah there" Namjoon's mother interrupted

"Secretary?" she repeated

"Yep, secretary. Namjoon was interviewing Seokjin, his soon to be Secretary. If we just let him work there for three months or so, people would believe it. Also, at the end, the best excuse would be that he got fired" she calmly spoke

"You're letting your son work under mine?" Namjoon's Dad asked, "Well, it's just an act" Seokjin's mother shrugged

Seokjin was speechless, his Mom is unbelievable sometimes, if she thinks he's gonna agree to this, it better be in her dreams.

"Seokjin, I'll block all your cards if you don't say yes" Jaedhwi gave him a warning look. This is it, Seokjin's life has ended. Why, just why?