🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 ❶❸ (🅿🆃.❶)

Jungkook entered the Min's Cafe in a happy mood, he searched around for Yoongi but he couldn't find him.

That's when he saw Taehyung, three months already passed and so did summer. That's why he's back at work.

Him and Jimin have been dating for a month now which makes Jungkook really jealous. They have progressed meanwhile him and Yoongi don't show any traces of starting a relationship.

Jungkook tries hard, everyday, to make Yoongi like him more than a friend but it seems like Yoongi keeps building a wall between them each time Jungkook breaks it.

"Taehyung! Where's Yoongi?" asked Jungkook, Taehyung stopped cleaning and looked around "He was here just a minute ago, maybe he's in the kitchen" he responded, unsure.

Jungkook nodded and went over to the counter. He greeted the cashiers before passing by and entering the kitchen.

Nothing. No Yoongi was found.
He sighed and went to check the bathroom, maybe he was in there.

He opened the door to the staff's bathroom and still found no one. He was about to give up but then he heard a noise that froze him. Crying? Someone's crying? No, it's more like... moaning? What the hell?! Is it allowed to make out in here? Since when did Yoongi Hyung allow it? Should I leave or should-

"A-ah!"

Holy shit, I need to get out of here.

Jungkook immediately closed the door and took deep breaths as he went to take a seat at the staff's dressing room. There he found one of the workers and also his friend. Kim Samuel.

"What's up with that face?" asked Samuel looking at him up and down.
"I think someone is doing things in the bathroom" Jungkook innocently pointed towards the bathroom.

"Don't tell me you walked in on a couple having sex!" Samuel shouted and laughed loudly, Jungkook kept telling him to shut up, his face bright red.

"Okay, okay! I wonder who though! I don't remember seeing any staff pass by there" Samuel wiped his tears away and asked, suddenly becoming serious.

"Could they be customers?" Jungkook asked, "That's not allowed though, this is a staff only area, there's a bathroom outside for the customers" he said and raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook shrugged and he sighed.

"Need to get them out of here" he said and walked towards the bathroom but Jungkook pulled his arm, "Are you crazy!? You're gonna interrupt someone making out!?" he panickely asked.

Samuel scoffed and nodded. He pulled his arm out of Jungkook's hold and was about to turn the knob when the door opened on its own.

Revealing Yoongi.

His face bright red and sweat falling off his forehead.

He looked tired.

Exhausted.

"What are you doing here?" he asked with a husky voice. Samuel didn't answer, he was shook, Jungkook was shook, they were both shook.

Jungkook's face became red. He pushed Yoongi out of the doorstep and entered the bathroom, checking every stall to see if anyone was in there. No one.

Does that mean that Yoongi was... holy sh-

"What do you think you're doing?" Yoongi glared and asked, "Uhm... I was just... you know, checking, I guess?" Jungkook fidgeted with his sleeves.

Yoongi made a puzzled expression and Samuel took the chance to leave "I just came to change and needed to use the bathroom. Oh well! I don't need it anymore! I'll get to work" he bowed and hurriedly left.