🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 ❶❷

Taehyung was crying. Yeah, exactly.

"T-Taehyung, it's fine if you don't like me back! I knew from the start that this wouldn't work and yet I confessed and made you uncomfortable! Please, forgive me..." Jimin broke down, big glossy tears falling out of his eyes.

Taehyung stopped crying when he noticed that, he immediately wiped his tears of joy and pulled Jimin into a hug.

"Jimin..." he whispered and sank his face into Jimin's shoulder, "I... love you too-" Taehyung got cut off by Jimin who started crying louder

"Don't lie... don't lie just because you don't want to make me sad!" Jimin yelled and hit Taehyung chest, the hit was soft as he couldn't focus because of all the tears blocking his view, it made him weaker.

Taehyung didn't let go of Jimin. He kept pulling him tighter into the hug and they somehow stayed like that for a while.

Jimin's tears finally stopped falling and he sighed. Jimin didn't want to get out of Taehyung's hold, no, he wanted to keep hiding his face so he wouldn't have to meet Taehyung's.

"Jimin..." Taehyung called out once again. Jimin just hummed.

"I'm not lying, I've loved you since that day we met on that starry night. The way you treated me, the way I felt way more safer in your hold than any other person that is close to me... it's been 10 years since I realized, I was scared Jiminie, scared you would be disgusted by the fact that I'm into guys and most importantly into you, I know you deserve way better than me but I promise you won't regret it... I'll try my best to make sure you stay interested-" Taehyung didn't have time to finish before Jimin started crying again.

"Taehyungie... I love you... so much" Jimin managed to say it through his tears. Taehyung sighed happily.

TaaTae

TaeTae I love you more than anything @JiminieRoll

Liked by JinnieWWH, NamNam and others

View Comments
I'mJk is this what I think it is?

Hobi it is exactly what you think @I'mJk

JinnieWWH you should always listen to your Hyung (congrats btw<3)

NamNam took y'all long enough

Minnie I'm happy for you, Taehyung and Jimin. I was getting sick of y'all being so oblivious

ShowBot *cough* look who's talking *cough* @Minnie

JiminieRoll exactly, now they're the last ones remaining. I'll be waiting~ @ShowBot @Minnie @I'mJk

Minnie don't waste your time waiting @JiminieRoll @ShowBot

TaeTae :( @Minnie

JiminieRoll

JiminieRoll mom, can I marry him? <3 @ParkJaeyah @TaeTae

Liked by I'mJk, ParkJaeyah, JinnieWWH and others

View Comments
I'mJk did he just tag his mom!?

JinnieWWH yes, he did @I'mJk

NamNam nothing wrong is gonna happen, I hope. @JinnieWWH @I'mJk

Hobi His mom liked the tweet!

Minnie does that mean that she approves!?  @Hobi

Hobi I don't know!  @Minnie