𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 - 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 + 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

No smut in this, but sexual tension... Read at your own risk🙃

      A LITTLE GIRL EXCITEDLY RUNS AROUND IN SCOTT SMALLS' OFFICE, although the little girl isn't his own

A LITTLE GIRL EXCITEDLY RUNS AROUND IN SCOTT SMALLS' OFFICE, although the little girl isn't his own. It's actually Benjamin Rodriguez's. She's three years old and has curly blonde hair, the shade of her mother's hair, but the curls from her father. Her eyes are blue like her Mother's but she inherited her father's nose.
"Doll, come here," Lennon says to her daughter, waving her to walk towards her. "I'm sure Uncle Smalls doesn't appreciate all the running. He's probably trying to concentrate."
Smalls smiles at Lennon and shakes his head, looking back into his roster book.
"No, she's fine, don't worry. When my girls come in, they do the exact same thing." He says.
Lennon smiles and leans back in her seat beside Smalls. Her daughter sits on the floor beside her feet and plays with her Barbie, a gift from her Grandma.
Benjamin stands at home plate, facing the pitch of a lifetime. The pitch flies forward and he swings. With the crack of the bat, the ball soars high into the sky and into opposite side of the stadium bleachers. Benny nods and throws his bat back, running for his homer. He reaches up to his neck, squeezing the golden cross, as well as a small pendant. The pendant represents their first child who, at Lennon's 18 week appointment, no longer had a heartbeat. They named the baby Bambi because they never learned if the baby was a boy or a girl. For every home run Benjamin scores, he now squeezes the cross and pendant around his neck and looks to the sky, hoping that his first child is looking down on him. He looks up into the up top deck towards Smalls' office and sees his wife, Lennon, sitting beside Smalls, cradling their two month old son. He can only imagine the kind of havoc his three year old daughter is wreaking in that office. He waves to his wife, blowing a kiss to her and she smiles, waving and reciprocating the action back to him before her son starts to fuss in her arms.

* * * * *

"And Uncle Ham? Well, most of us just know him as Ham or Hamilton, some even call him Porter. But, to the rest of the world, he's the Great Hambino.", named after the greatest baseball player of all time. He's one of the greatest wrestlers you've ever seen." Benny explains to Leah, his daughter.
"And what about Uncles Timmy and Tommy?" She asks.
She's almost six years old now, her little brother, Laine, three just last month.
"Well, Uncles Timmy and Tommy are multimillionaires, that's why they have all the big boats and cars. Who knows, maybe they'll buy you a car when you're old enough to drive." He says.
"Timmy and Tommy are not buying our Daughter a sports car when she is fifteen." Lennon says from the kitchen.
Benny scrunches his nose up and looks down at his daughter, pulling the sheets up over her.
"Well, I tried kiddo. Get some sleep. I'll see you when you wake up." He says, kissing her cheek.
He walks out of Leah's bedroom, walking into Laine's room just down the hall. Laine stares at the poster of his father, pinned to the wall just beside his bed. His eyes are wide as he memorizes every detail on the poster, smiling at the large picture of his Father.
"Hey, buddy." Benny says, sitting beside his son. "What do you want to talk about tonight?"
The little boy, a spitting image of his father, stares straight at him and scrunches up his nose as he thinks.
"How you and Mommy met." The boy says in a soft voice.
Benny smiles and roughs his sons hair up slightly.
"How Mama and I met? Well, we actually met when she was twelve and just moved into town. I was thirteen. But we didn't realize we loved each other until we were about eighteen." I say. "But Mama and I didn't get married until she was about twenty six years old."
The boy smiles at his father, freckles speckled all across his nose and cheeks. Benny leans down and kisses the boy's face rapidly. The little boy squeals with laughter. Benny pulls the sheets up over his son and smiles, kissing his forehead.
"Sleep tight. I'll see you in the morning." He says, standing from his seat.
He walks out of Laine's bedroom and walks towards the stairs. He walks downstairs and enters the living room. Lennon sits on the couch, drinking from a glass of water.
"God, I love those kids," Benny says, smiling to his wife.
He sits beside her, taking her hand in his own. Lennon leans forward and places her glass on the coffee table. She stands and climbs onto Benny's lap, her face to his.
"I want another," She says simply, cupping Benny's face with her hand.
"Another What?" Benny asks, raising an eyebrow at his wife.
Lennon smiles and tilts her head, narrowing her eyes at her husband.
"Another baby," She says, leaning down to his neck.
She kisses the nape of his neck and his eyes grow wide. He wants to, but cannot will himself to make her back down.
"Len, hun, the kids aren't even asleep yet," He says as she continues to kiss his neck.
She raises her mouth to his ear and smiles, kissing his cheek, trailing to his lips.
"Then you're going to have to be quiet," She says, removing her bra strap from her shoulder.
Benny raises his eyebrows and nods, giving into his wife's will.