Chapter 3

Sam waited to see where she was heading before he realized she was heading toward the guest house. Mercedes could feel him watching her and giggled a little before turning around and saying

"You do know this is technically your house too.. so you have a key." Giving a wink before turning back around and heading towards the door. Sam quickly followed and used his key to enter. When he got inside he didn't see Mercedes, just her clothes she had on earlier. He looked around in amazement on how beautifully she had decorated the home. She had painted the living room in deep green with gold accents and white furniture. There were pictures lining the hallway leading to her room and he caught his self stopping to look at each of them, seeing some of her and an older couple that looked to be her parents, some with two other girls smiling and hugging, some of her when she was little which he could tell because of the eyes. Then he saw one of the two of them from when he had his family over years ago. He stopped and admired the picture wondering how she had it and he didn't. He was standing by her talking and them smiling at each other. He made a mental note to ask her about the picture. He continued down the hall until he heard her singing. Shower concert he said to his self and laughed.

All that you got, skin to skin, oh my God
Don't ya stop, boy

Somethin' 'bout you makes me feel like a dangerous woman
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout you
Makes me wanna do things that I shouldn't
Somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout, somethin' 'bout

Nothing to prove and I'm bulletproof and
Know what I'm doing
The way we're movin' like introducing
Us to a new thing
I wanna savor, save it for later
The taste of flavor, 'cause I'm a taker
'Cause I'm a giver, it's only nature
I live for danger

He opened the door to the bathroom and felt the heat on his face, steam filled the room but he could see her swaying while she sung. He thought about joining her but decided to wait in the other room and listen to her sweet voice. He looked around her room which was even more beautiful than the living room. He had expected it to be stark white for some reason but it was painted in different shades of purple and deep gray. Her bed had plush pillows and books lining her shelf above it with a few more pictures. He saw one of her by herself on a swing smiling, she looked so carefree and sexy. He was so lost in this picture he didn't notice the singing had stopped, or that he was on her bed holding the picture.

"Comfortable are we?" Mercedes said looking at Sam on her bed. She laughed when he jerked around and dropped the picture he was holding.

"I'm sor-" He started but stopped when he looked at her. She was wearing a sheer white robe that clung to her wet body and he could see every curve on her body. He looked her up and down before meeting her eyes and began to move towards her slowly.

"You... look so sexy." Sam got out before wrapping his arms around Mercedes. She was warm and smelled like coconuts. He looked in her eyes before leaning in kissing her, a gentle moan came out and her arms went around his neck. He brought his hands around and pulled at the bow on her robe, which slowly opened but didn't completely expose her wet body. He slid his hands inside brushing her breast and shoulders before the robe finally fell. He took a step back and admired her beautiful body. Sam's body went into overdrive, he pulled Mercedes into him and kissed her biting her bottom lip. She moaned and pressed her body to his more feeling his firm chest under her breast. She placed her hands under his shirt and ran them up and down reaching for the hem and lifting it so see his sculpted body. Her breath hitched and she began tracing kissing along his body. Sam tilted his head back at the feel of her lips on him. She continued to trail kisses down his abdomen before stopping at his pants and unbuckled his belt. Mercedes unbuttoned and unzipped his pants letting them fall to the ground. She could see the imprint of his erect penis and let her hand run down the front of his boxers then down his thigh. She felt him shudder and couldn't help but giggle at his reaction. She assumed he was used to women crawling all over his body but based on his reaction it had been a minute. She pulled his boxers down exposing his manhood and bit down on her lip and groaned at the sight of his naked body. Before she could continue Sam bent down and pulled her up and stepped away from her, Mercedes gave him a confused look before grabbing the throw off her bed and wrapping it around herself. Silence fell over the room for what seemed like forever before Mercedes finally spoke.