Eight

A.N Christmas break is over so here's the last part of Iron Man 3. It's not the last part of the book don't worry, it's just the end of the Iron Man 3 part. After this I will do a chapter on Ashley and Steve going over to Stark Tower for Christmas dinner with Tony. Just so we can have a little break before Captain America 2 which I know you're all excited about. I can't wait either.

------------------------------------

Once we got on the big boat, we quietly made our way up a ladder and a big truck so they couldn't see us.

"You're not gunna freak out on us right?" Rhodey asked Tony which I thought wasn't a good question to ask.

"I hope not." Tony said as we slowly moved round and further up. We jumped up to where trucks were and we could see the president in the Iron Patriot suit, lights on him from every angle.

"Well shit." I whispered as me and Rhodey saw the president. We then turned our backs on to the thing we were hiding behind to tell Tony what we saw.

"He's strung up over the oil tanker. They're gunna light him up, man." Rhodey explained starting to get a little worried.

"Viking funeral. Public execution." Tony pointed out the obvious.

"Yeah, death by oil." I whispered. I then looked round to see if we were clear. "Go go." I whispered and Rhodey and Tony went ahead of me with me slowly following.

"Is your gun up?" Rhodey asked as we edged foreword.

"Yep." Tony answered after putting his gun up. "What do I do?"

"Stay on our six, cover high and don't shoot us in the back." I explained to him.

"Six, high, back. All right." Yeah, he doesn't really understand what I just said. We then got shot at making me and Tony shoot before Rhodey got us behind cover. "You see that? Nailed it." Tony said breathing heavily.

"Yeah, you really killed the glass." Rhodey said sarcastically as I made sure I had ammo.

"You think I was aiming for the bulb? You can't hit a bulb at this distance." I smiled as he said that as that was not true. I then quickly got up, aimed and shot at the bulb,shattering it before crouching back down. "I meant a normal person not the best agent in the world." Tony covered and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Tony and Rhodey then started arguing over ammo making me roll my eyes. "For god sake". I said to myself.

"Save my spot, watch." Tony said before standing up quickly and crouching back down again.

"What did you see?" Rhodey asked.

"Too fast nothing." Tony answered and I rolled my eyes. "Okay here we go." He did it again but stayed up longer. "Three guys, one girl, all armed."

"Wonderful." I commented before getting up and aiming my gun as I watched the people readying their weapons to fire at us.

"God, I would kill for some armour right now." Rhodey said and I nodded.

"You're right. We need backup."

"Yeah, a bunch." I commented.

"You know what?" Me and Rhodey looked to Tony and he nodded ahead making us look. There was a light with roaring coming from the distance, and then it split into two lights. I knew what that was.

"Is that?"

"Yep."

"Are those..."

"Yep." They were all the suits Tony had. They created a circle round the boat and I smiled.