Chapter 19

I took a deep breath and turned to Jack in order to ask, "Are you ready?"

"Yeah," Jack answered steeling himself, "Let's go get him."

We walked out of the TARDIS attempting to be as discrete as possible because there should be no trace of our presence.

"Okay Jack, where is he?" I asked looking over the sea of bodies covered in red cloth.

"Number twenty-six," he said with a pained voice, and I knew he was remembering holding a dead Ianto in his arms.

I raced a little to catch up to Jack who'd begun to walk towards where the Ianto copy lay, then I placed a hand on his arm, " He'll be okay don't worry."

"Found him," The Doctor's voice rang through out the empty room and Jack and I hurried over to the Teselecta.

"How do you open it up?" I asked tapping my fingers against the metal head.

The Doctor pulled out his sonic screwdriver and moved it over the surface of the Teselecta until a line appeared down the middle and little pieces began to separate from one another. I held my breath as the separation began at the feet and I could see the first of many levels made to hold miniature people. Finally the head opened and we saw a small action figure sized Ianto lying on the ground. Without consulting either Jack or me the doctor turned the Teselcta's head so that Ianto began to slide out.

"Doctor," I screeched, "be careful he's so tiny that you might hurt him by doing that."

The Doctor nodded to show he'd heard but continued to move the head's positioning until Ianto was on the verge of falling out. With one shake of the metal head Ianto's hand flipped out and resumed a normal size.

"There we go," The Doctor cheered. "Jack if you'd grab his hand and then pull the restof him come out of the compression field and we can carry him back to the TARDIS."

"Got it," Jack told him scooping Ianto into his arms and heading back towards the TARDIS.

Hooked my hand around the Doctor's and asked, "When do you think Ianto will wake up?"

"Any moment now," The Doctor replied. "The suit was only keeping him unconscious while he was in it."

"Alright, let's go catch up to them before Jack takes him home with out us," I said pulling on the Doctor's hand to get him to come with me.

The Doctor did as I wanted and followed me to the TARDIS where Jack had already laid Ianto out onto the sofa.

"Where will the two of you go?" I asked looking at the immortal as he began to stroke my brothers face, pushing hair out of his eyes.

"I don't know probably Greece but it's really up to Ianto," Jack told us a small smile gracing his lips as he said his lovers name.

A welsh accented voice with sleepy tones mumbled, "Greece sounds nice."

As he sat up and rubbed his gently saying, "Yeah, take us to Greece

"Ianto,"I cried happily. "You're awake."

"Alright," The Doctor said clapping his hands to grab our attention before looking into Ianto's eyes. "We'll take you to Greece but where will you live?"

"We'll stay in a hotel for a while; then once I've managed to transfer my accounts over we'll buy a place," jack said. "Ianto and I already talked about it before we dropped him off the only thing we hadn't decided on was where."

The Doctor nodded and said, "Fine then, I'm assuming you want to be droppped of in the capital."

"Yeah," Ianto said, "We also want fo you guys to come and visit whenever you want to."

Fiddling with the TARDIS controls the Doctor left me to answer him with a heartfelt, "You know we will."

The TARDIS began to make her noise as we faded out of Cardiff and into Greece.

Embracing Ianto tightly I whispered, "I love you glad you're okay."

"Good bye," Ianto whispered quietly as he pulled away from me.

I watched as Ianto and Jack walked out of the TARDIS doors holding hands smiled happily thinking,'Thank Goodness my brother is safe.'

The Doctor's warm hand on my shoulder brought me back to the realworld as he asked, "So where do you want to go now?"

"Some place new," I sang my veins thrumming with excitement as I grabbed the Doctor's hand and spun us around. "Lets go to the future."