Late Ho Gaya

"Tum nahi samajhte. Tum yeh keh rahe ho kyun ki tumhe mujse shaadi nahi karni hai. Agar tumhe aur mujhe shaadi karni hoti, toh tum bhi uski tarah mujhe banjh bulate." Ishita said. Ishita wasn't sure why she had been talking to Raman for so long. She hadn't even told anyone this informationso why was she telling him? Even when Amma used to ask her if it bothered her, she used to say she was fine but for some reason, it was different. Ishita not only wanted to tell Raman but felt obliged to tell him how she felt. 

"Ishita, agar tumse meri shaadi ho jati, toh mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Tum smart ho, doctor ho, sansakri ho, aur kya chaiye aadmi ko? Sevai tum mein ek kami hai?" Raman said.

"Kya?" Ishita asked. She wasn't sure if he was trying to make her feel good or even worse than she already did. Mujhe mein kya kami hai? Mein banjh hoon. Raman yeh hi bolne wale hai. Ishita started to stand up. She couldn't bear to hear it from him.

"Tu kitna kuch bolti hai? Chal basna hai kya?" Raman said. Ishita turned around. She started laughing. Soon, both Raman and Ishita were laughing so hard, they felt their stomaches starting to hurt.

"Good night Raman." Ishita said. It was now almost 3 a.m. and she had an important surgery the next morning.

"Good night Ishita." Raman said. He realized it was so late into the night and if he didn't go to sleep now, he wouldn't be able to wake up in the morning for his meeting. 

They climbed up the stairs the same way they climbed down it, in silence. They went into their own houses and went to sleep. 

The next morning, Ishita woke up to her phone ringing to the alarm. She quickly got out of bed and got ready for her surgery. Aaj mein yeh naya yellow kurta pehnungi she thought. She showered, brushed and wore her outfit. When she left her room, she saw Amma who already had her lunch packed like every day. "Thank you Amma!" She grabbed the lunch and ran out the door.

Meanwhile, in the Bhalla house, Raman woke up to his daughter smoothing his beard. He had a quick conversation with her and then got up to take a shower and brush. When choosing his outfit, for some reason, he decided to not wear one of his boring black and brown pant-suit. Instead, he decided to wear yellow. He got dressed and picked up his files and computer and left his room. Maa was waiting right there waiting to give him his lunch tiffin. "Thank you Maa!" He grabbed the lunch and ran out the door.

Ishita and Raman, both running late, ran out the door at the same time. They instantly stopped otherwise they would have bumped heads. Without saying a word, they both understood that they had both overslept due to the fact they they were both talking until late night last night. 

They both practically ran down the stairs and got into their cars. Raman opened his trunk and put his files and computer in. He quickly got into the front seat of the car and turned it on. He changed the gear to drive when he saw Ishita struggling to turn her car on. He drove the car next to her.

"Ishita kya hua? Tumhe madat chaiye?" He asked. He was running late but he felt like he should quickly ask her in case she needed help.

"Pata nahi Raman, meri gadi start nahi ho rahi." Ishita said. Ek toh mein late ho rahi hoon aur car bhi start nahi ho rahi she thought.

Stay tuned for the next update! I will be writing two more today!