Chaos Rises

"Ahem. Is this thing on? Oh yes." I, as well as others stop at the sound of Deadpool's voice on the intercom. "As you all know Midas and y/n have been up to some shenanigans lately." I groan.

The person next to me lifts an eyebrow. "The big news you've all been waiting for is finally here! The twink and the bitch are getting married!" Everyone looks straight at me. I hide my face with my palm and then realize my mistake.

"Wow look at her ring!" Someone exclaims. Oohs and ahs fill the agency as everyone crowds around me."Congrats!" Says Rita. "Of course Midas picks you." Someone says. "So pretty!" Another person says.

Midas then comes up behind me and carries me out of the crowd.
"Y/n, you okay?" He asks.

"Yes of course, but I have a chat with Deadpool." Then a squeal is heard.

"Oh my it's even more glittery up close. Yes! Take your daddy's money!" Deadpool exclaims. And so I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Deadpool! Why can't that big mouth of yours keep quite!" I scream at him and squeeze his shoulder tight.

"Ow! Sorry! Not sorry though. I mean everyone knew it was going to happen some day!"

"But you don't have to advertise it in front of the whole agency!" Midas yells.

"Hey, don't blame me blame Jennifer."

"Who the fuck is Jennifer?" I ask.

"You. Unless someone else is reading which makes them you."

"Wilson. Talk seriously." Midas commands.

"I am! Jennifer made me do it! She controls everything!"

"Enough! Let's just get back to the plot- I mean, where were we? Oh right." I punch Deadpool and leave with Midas.
...
Midas hugs me tightly after going over the mission plan. "I wish I could go with you but I have something important to do. So please y/n stay safe." I kiss him on the cheek.

"Midas I'll be fine. I promise." And I peck his nose. Midas then goes up to Drift.

"Drift take good care of her."

"Will do boss. I won't let anything happen to her. " Drift promises.

"Good. Thank you." He takes a second before saying, "Alright everyone head to the choppa."
...
~Journey and Hugo: You will be on patrol. Skye: look for the security device. Y/n and Drift: look out for anything and infiltrate the vault. Good luck everyone. Stay safe.~ Midas says through our ear pieces.

We all get off, Journey and Hugo are already in their henchmen disguises, and we sneak our way to the Grotto. Skye goes through a vent and the "henchmen" go to the front.

Drift and I quietly walk through the deep pathways of the hideout. We pass by some rooms and decide to look in them. "Illegal bombs?" I whisper and go over to the box filled with illegal items.

"I've never seen these before." Drift whispers and inspects the illegal explosives.

"These are a military explosives. TNTina must've stolen them from the government. That woman is crazy for this stuff."

"Yep. Let's keep looking though." I stop Drift with my hand and tap my earpiece.

"Hugo! Come to the third floor. We need clearance."

~Alright~ he says.

Drift and I come across the mission room. We look inside for a few minutes but we can't find any adequate information. "Okay, time to go in the vault." I whisper to Drift.

Drift and I head to the vault but we're interrupted by a Russian accent. "Yes boss. I'll be right there with my weapons." Brutus says.

Oh crap! Chaos Agent is coming! I shake Drift's arm. I mouth 'What do we do?' He shrugs.

~Chaos is coming! Lets head over there.~ Says Journey.

"You sure that's a good idea? Well.....okay let's go."
...
Midas POV
Ugh. My lady...she'll be fine. She can take care and plus Drift is looking out for her. Ughhh....fuck.

I sigh. Well time to test run.

"Jules start it up!" I call to my sister. The ground starts shaking and sparks crackle in the room. I check out the window and the storm is coming rapidly.

Huzzah!

"It works! Now Jules reverse the storm surge, that's it for today."

"Midas that's too much power, the device will break if you do that." Jules warns.

Fuck. "You're right but what should we do about the storm? Should we trigger the alarm?" I ask.

"Welp that is the best option. Hopefully this clears up soon, and if you don't need me I'll be heading out." Jules says.

"Alright." Maybe I should go to the Grotto with the rest. Yes.
...
Reader POV
Wait that's - oh no! Cris! I tug on Drift's sleeve and whisper, "That's Cris!" His eyes widen. "I need to rescue him!"

"Wait! Lets see what happens."

"Oh Cris! Your sister hasn't been doing her job so she must receive the punishment!" Chaos Agent says and Brutus hands him a rapid fire smg.

He points it at Cris' chest. "See you in hell!" Tears come out of my brother's eyes. That's it! I leap out of my hiding spot and manage to take the bullet. Flashes of my mother's funeral comes to mind. I won't lose anybody else!

~y/n!~ Drift calls through my ear piece. "I'm fine." I respond.

I cough out blood and take a second before I hug my little brother. "Oh what a surprise. The traitor." Chaos Agent says as he comes up to me. "Give me the boy." I shake my head and hold Cris tighter. "Give me the damn boy! " He yells in my face.

I try punching him but my fist just goes through the black liquid of his. Dammit! "No! Never!" I cough again. "I'm the one who an-should get hurt!"

"I know that won't hurt you." He looks down at my locket. "I'll spare the boy for a cost. Give me the jewelry."

"No!" I yell.

"What? You'd rather keep your precious jewelry instead of keeping your own family? Disappointing." He shakes his head.

He laughs, "That rich boy Midas doesn't even love you! You're a detective and you can't see through him? He's using you that's the thing. He knows your strengths and weaknesses. He is manipulating you! Making you think that he loves you is all part of his plan."

I accidentally pierce my fingers into my brother's skin, making him flinch. I take my hands off him, "Chaos Agent you're wrong. Midas isn't like that he's kind. He loves me and I-i love him..."

The henchmen around me start laughing and thoughts come into my mind. Is Midas actually using me? Am I nothing to him? Does he love me?

"If you don't take the chance I have no other choice but to-"

"Fine take it!" More tears slide down my face as I give him the locket and the ring. "Now can Cris just leave?" I ask.

"Sure thing but you're coming with me!" He pulls me in towards him.

"Cris run!" I scream.

"But-" Cris begins but I cut him off, "Everyone out!" And then my team runs away safely.

Chaos Agent then reveals his terrifying mouth and forces me to kiss him. I could feel the intoxicated liquid going down my throat. I pull away with anger, "What the fuck!" And my stomach rumbles.

He then gets out a sharp syringe from his pocket and stabs my arm with it. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Thorns come out of my body and blood comes out through them. I go down on my knees, "W-what!" My breath shortens, "Did you do!"

Sadness, fear, hate, and anger come rushing over me and then I see the deadly dark liquid coming through my eyes until.............

Darkness.