chapter 7

3rd pov

Daniel has been in his headspace for two days, nearly the whole time, but now Corbyn wants to talk with him. With the mature Daniel. The older knows Daniel has had pills for his anxiety but barely ever took them. Now he got him new pills and needs to tell him.

"Bubba" Corbyn calls from the couch, Daniel soon appearing in his sight from their bedroom.
"I need to talk with big Daniel" he continues softly. The younger sits on the couch and looks at Corbyn with his sparkling eyes.
"Big Danwol? But Danwol s wittle" he mumbles, looking down and then back at Corbyn.

The older takes Daniel's hands in his and looks into his eyes before speaking a little louder. "I need you to be big, Daniel. Think you can do that for me?"
Daniel shuts his eyes tightly and takes in Corbyn's words. Soon his mind starts feeling a little bit different and he realizes he got out of his headspace.

"You had something to talk about?" he asks and lays down on top of his boyfriend.
"Um yeah. So I got you new pills for your anxiety because I think it would be good for you" he nibbles on his bottom lip and nervously looks up at Daniel's face.
Corbyn runs his hand through Daniel's hair and down to his cheek, caressing it gently.
The other has no emotion on his face which isn't helping Corbyn's nervousness at all. Slowly he nods with a small "okay" and the older sighs, feeling like he's done wrong.

"Are you mad at me for it?"
"No"
"Baby I know you are" Corbyn sighs. "Did I do wrong?" he whispers avoiding Daniel's gaze. The younger feels bad for his boyfriend and lifts Corbyn's chin so that their eyes meet.
"You didn't do wrong. I need the pills, it's okay Corbs" Daniel says quietly and hugs Corbyn laying his head on his chest. Corbyn hums and kisses Daniel's temple.

"How do you feel about the headspace?" the older asks looking down at Daniel.
"Confused" he says quietly. "I felt stress free and positive but also couldn't control myself normally and don't know what you think about me now. Or- or Jonah and Eben, they propably think I'm weird" he trembles.
Corbyn feels his heart break a little. Does Daniel think he wouldn't love him after this?

Corbyn wraps his arms around he smaller and lifts his head to kiss his lips.
"Dani look at me." His deep blue eyes are now looking into Corbyn's green ones.
"I love you just even more baby. I will take care of you and be here whenever you need me. And Jonah and Eben think little Daniel is absolutely adorable.
A smile grows on Daniel's lips as he listens to Corbyn before grabbing his cheeks and smashing their lips together.

After a small make out session Daniel pulls away, making Corbyn pout.
"Give me one more kiss" the older puckers his lips which makes Daniel let out a chuckle. He leans in and gives the older's nose a peck but soon feels Corbyn's warm lips against his own again.
They break the kiss eventually and smile resting their foreheads together.
"I love you Corbyn. Thank you for always being here for me" the younger sighs and hides his face into Corbyn's neck.
"Of course Daniel. I love you so so much" he answers kissing Daniel's hair.

"My daddy" Daniel whispers in Corbyn's ear making the older blush and shiver. He moves his hand from Daniel's back down to his bum and gives it a small squeeze.
"Shut up baby boy."

A boring chapter, sorry guysss🤍