chapter 10

*has fluffy smut*

Corbyn's pov

My hands pull Daniel down by his small waist and I connect our lips again. I slip my tongue into his mouth and start exploring it while my fingertips dance at the hem of his sweatpants. His quiet moans into my mouth are making me aroused and I need to free my aching dick soon.

"Take them off" Daniel whines and I quickly remove his pants and hoodie, leaving him in his underwear only. It's quite dark but I still can see the damp spot down there.
"Are you wet, baby?" I smirk and caress his waist. He moans as a response and quickly says 'yes'. I notice him getting out of his headspace which is a good thing.

He squeals as I flip us over, pinning his wrists on the floor while I take my shirt off. Leaning down again I start kissing down his neck and go all the way down to his underwear, nuzzling the damp spot before dragging them off his body. My fingers wrap around his erection, collecting some precum I will use as a lube and go down to his hole. As I slowly slip one finger in, I watch his eyes shut and head fall back.
"More Corbyn. Please."

So I slip two more in, massaging his tight walls and stretching him out for me. While fingering him I lean down and kiss his inner tighs and move slowly closer to his dick, pressing a little kiss on his tip, making it twitch a bit.

Daniel's pov

Corbyn's fingers feel so good in my ass but I need more.
"I need you in me now" I whimper and open my eyes to lock with his.
Gosh, he looks so sexy right now with his messy hair and the led lights making him look like an angel.

"Rough or soft tonight?" he questions and I smile. He's always gentle with me.
"Soft" I answer and he leans in to give my nose a kiss before removing his shirt and pants, leaving himself nude for me to admire. My gaze moves from his long legs to his dick and up to his abs and fit chest.

In a minute he's on top of me, our fingers interlaced. After asking if I'm ready he gently pushes in me and my warm walls suck him in. I let out a moan of pleasure and open my eyes that were shut again. He smiles down at me and keeps our fingers locked as he moves in and out.
"Aahh Corbyn. More."

3rd pov

The moment is perfect. The two boys make love under the beautiful star sky, both enjoying it more than anything. They move in sync, Corbyn thrusting deep in and all the way out, and Daniel's pelvis catching the rhythm. The older connects their lips sharing a passionate kiss, trying to show how much he loves the other.

"Come Daniel" he whispers, making the younger shiver. Corbyn's hand unravels from Daniel's and makes contact with the younger's leaking dick. It takes only a few pumps and few more thrusts until Daniel releases, and the older follows behind.

Corbyn collapses on top of Daniel, careful not to crush him and they lie there, naked bodies tangled together catching their breaths. The older reaches to touch Daniel hair and slide his fingers down to his cheek, before leaning up to press a gentle kiss on his warm neck.
"I love you Dani" he whispers and rests his head on the crook of the other's neck.
"I love you too Corby. Thank you for everything" he whispers back and kisses his fluffy hair.

The younger wraps his arms around Corbyn's bare torso and holds him close. He absolutely loves it when Corbyn is sometimes more submissive.

•••••••

Corbyn's eyes flutter open and he scans around. Where am I. It takes a minute to realize they are still on the balcony, now the sky sunny instead of lit by stars. He glances at his boyfriend who is curled up in his embrace.

From the soft tufts of hair down to his shut eyes and long lashes, from his pink lips down to his neck that has marks from last night on it, and down to his bare shoulders, Corbyn's eyes gaze.

He's all mine. The most beautiful boy is all mine.

"Corby what are you staring" the younger chuckles, just woken up. Their eyes meet and they smile at each other.
"I was just admiring you baby."
They share soft morning kisses until it's time to get up.

"Dani we need to get up" Corbyn mumbles against the other's skin he has been pressing kisses on. The older lifts the blanket off their bare bodies which makes Daniel blush.
"Corby we are naked" he mutters shyly.
"Yeah.. and..?" the older smiles and before the other has time to do anything, lifts him up on his arms. Daniel wraps his legs around Corbyn's waist and arms around his neck.

They both get slightly excited as their bodies rub together but decide to keep their morning soft and cuddly.

5 minutes later Daniel stands in the kitchen making them toasts, wearing Corbyn's big hoodie with only underwear underneath. Maybe a little bit of a tease but he really enjoys seeing Corbyn flustered.

Meanwhile Corbyn's exiting the bedroom and seeing Daniel in the kitchen. The older loves seeing him in an oversized hoodie only, his long and smooth legs full shown.

While Daniel's smirking to himself, strong arms wrap around him from behind and make him jump slightly.
"Corbynnnn don't do that!" he laughs and continues cooking. Corbyn keeps hugging the younger from behind and rests his chin on his shoulder. With practical heart eyes for the younger he stands there holding Daniel.

-Whoops this chapter sucked sorryyy
-School's keeping my busy🥺
-Ily all who vote and comment🥺❤️