chapter 11

Danwol🧸❣️
hey zachy🥺🤍

Zachy✨💕
hi dan🥰🥺

Danwol🧸❣️
hows you🥰

Zachy✨💕
good but hungwy >:(
you💕

Danwol🧸❣️
am good (:
go eat🥺

Zachy✨💕
need jacky to come home🥺

Danwol🧸❣️he'll be soon i pwomise zachy🥺✨

Danwol🧸❣️
he'll be soon i pwomise zachy🥺✨

Zachy✨💕
look how hot my daddy is🤤

Zachy✨💕look how hot my daddy is🤤

Danwol🧸❣️
my daddy too🥵

Zachy✨💕wanna see youw face too🥺

Zachy✨💕
wanna see youw face too🥺

Danwol🧸❣️

Zachy✨💕can we meet soon💕

Zachy✨💕
can we meet soon💕

Danwol🧸❣️
i wanna!🥰

Zachy✨💕
tomowwow?🥰

Danwol🧸❣️
Yes🥺🥰

"Babyy come here" Daniel hears and puts his phone down quickly. He walks from the bedroom to living room, where Corbyn is on the couch opening his arms. The younger smiles and lays down, letting Corbyn's arms wrap around him.

"Did you have something?" Daniel mumbles against the older's chest. The other kisses the top of his head and whispers "no, I just missed my love and wanted cuddles".

Without Corbyn saying more he traps the younger into his embrace and lets his face fall into his neck, not letting go. Daniel enjoys the warmth of his body and his breath on his skin.
"What were you texting about with Zach?" Corbyn mutters. It tickles Daniel who lets out a giggle and gently pushes his face further.

"Don't push me away I want to hold you!" the blonde pouts and stuffs his face into Daniel's neck again.

"Me and Zachy- text about meeting up" Daniel softly speaks, Corbyn's warmth making him slip and making him sleepy. Corbyn presses small kisses on his neck and soothingly caresses the younger's knuckles before bringing his hand up to kiss it.

"You can slip baby, I got you" he whispers and hums a comforting tune in the other's ear.

Daniel tugs at Corbyn's hoodie and lets out a small whimper. The two look into each other's eyes and the older reaches up to brush Daniel's hair out his face which makes the younger smile.
"You are so precious" Corbyn sighs and pulls Daniel back down against him.

"Now get some sleep my love. Is Daniel sleepy?" he whispers and feels the other nod his head, their skin brushing each other's lightly.

Corbyn keeps his arms around Daniel and sits up on the couch as Daniel is straddling him, his head on the older's shoulder. Now in better position, Corbyn begins singing his and Daniel's favorite song, Perfect by Ed Sheeran as it reminds the two of their very first date on a beach.

Now I know I have met an angel in person
And he looks perfect

No, I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

Corbyn finishes the last note with his soft voice and by that Daniel has drifted off to sleep.
"Sleep well baby boy" he whispers and kisses Daniel's cheek before carrying him to bedroom carefully and tucking him in under the blankets.

Heyy how are y'all doing ?🥰