chapter 17

3rd pov

The two boys arrive home with their foods and Corbyn sits Daniel down at the dinner table, first dropping him off of his back carefully.

"Finally ready to eat? You must be hungry, little one" Corbyn talks softly while taking Daniel's nuggets and apple juice out of the bag, placing them in front of the younger.
Daniel nods and smiles at Corbyn before quickly beginning to eat.

They eat in silence, both being too hungry to have time to talk. Corbyn keeps his eyes on Daniel the whole time though, and watches him eat.

Slowly tears start forming in the younger's eyes as he gazes down and that's when Corbyn talks.

"Honey what's wrong? Heey don't cry baby" Corbyn quickly puts down his sandwich and reaches to pull Daniel onto his lap before wrapping arms around him. He lifts the younger's chin and wipes his tears, a frown on Corbyn's face.

"Shh it's okay" he whispers and runs fingers through Daniel's hair while the younger cries against Corbyn's neck.

Finally calming down the boy lifts gaze to meet Corbyn's kind eyes. Corbyn keeps his hand in Daniel's hair and soothingly caresses his side with the other.
"Don't let go Corb" Daniel whispers still sobbing.
"I won't, baby, I'm not going anywhere."

"Let's finish your food and then talk and cuddle, okay?" the older suggests and lowers his gaze to meet Daniel's eyes who whimpers. "Not hungwy."
Corbyn almost lets a sigh leave his lips but keeps it in, not feeling impatient but worried about his boy.

Grabbing one of the five nuggets left in the box on the table he feeds it to Daniel.
"You need to eat baby. Can you do that for me?" he softly talks and smiles as the younger takes the nugget eating it with few bites.

Corbyn's pov

The food disappears soon as I 'dedicate' each nugget for someone close to us.
"Here we go, only one more. Good job my love. So can you eat this for.. for your mom?" I ask and see a smile on his face which makes me very happy.

Once he finishes his nuggets I kiss his cheek and pick him up, taking him to our bed.
"What was it honey?"
"The waiter. He was right" Daniel sighs and stares at the bed sheets. "I'm just an odd one."

My heart aches for the younger, not knowing how to make him believe that there's nothing wrong with him.
I clutch my arms around him and pull his into a tight hug as I press small kisses around his face.

"To me you are perfect Dani" I whisper in his ear and kiss his tears away before he nods tiredly.
"Okay. I love you Corby."
"I love you even more babyboy."

"I miss mom" Daniel sighs as I lay down and pull him down on my chest. Slipping my hands under his sweater and feeling him shudder, I coo at him.

"I know you do baby. Do you wanna call her?"
I look down at him as he shakes his head, tufts of hair dropping onto his forehead.
"Later. Now I want daddy to hold me."

Unable to resist his soft voice and angel face I connect our lips, leading a passionate kiss. My fingers caress the bare skin of his lower back, feeling his muscles tense as he moves his legs on both sides of my waist.
The warmth of his tongue touching mine only adds pleasure and he seems to enjoy it as much as me, letting out quiet gasps.

•••••••

"That was a good kiss" he smiles and rests his head on my chest. Nodding in agreement I kiss his hair as we lie there
in bed, feeling comfy and madly in love.

wow this sucked :)
alsooo this story doesn't even have a plot so this whole story sucks hehe