Security Breach ~4~

Sero deserves more love
no exceptions or arguments against this statement allowed 😤

Izuku POV

Takami came into the classroom, looking slightly pissed off. "Hey. You okay?" I asked, turning off my blowtorch. "Yea- Did you have a blowtorch?" he asked quietly. "No..." I mumbled while slipping it under my workbench. "I left you alone for not even five minutes." he said exasperated. "Avoiding that, why were you so pissy looking?" I asked. "Oh. We are just going to- Okay." he stuttered out.

"I ran into Bakugo." he mumbled while setting a huge bucket of chicken down on the table. I pushed some of my stuff away from the food and took a piece. "Oh. I'm sorry if Kacchan bothered you." I apologised. "Why do you call him 'Kacchan'? And he called you Deku..." he asked, mumbling the last part. "Oh. When we were younger, I couldn't pronounce his name, and the nickname just stuck." I answered. "And the 'Deku'?" he asked, a more firm and.. protective look on his face. "That's just what he calls me to poke fun at me. Deku means useless, worthless, and can't do it." I responded quietly. "He's wrong." Takami said firmly. I just shrugged it off, used to being called 'Deku' for years, and took a bite out of some chicken.

I think my eyes did that anime sparkle by the amused look on his face. "Oh hush! I haven't had chicken this good since I was like 8." I said while pushing the shorter male's shoulder softly. "Really?" he said in what sounded like disbelief and hurt. "Yeah. My mom's a vegetarian so there isn't any meat in my house." I said sheepishly. "Why not buy some?" he asked while stuffing his face with some chicken. I chuckled lightly at the sight but brushed it off and took another piece of chicken and took a bite. "If I don't have any money for lunch, why would I have money to go and get KFC?" I questioned.

"That should be a crime." he said, sounding totally serious. "Maybe you should take me out to get some." I suggested, not realising what I said. His face instantly flushed as mine was tainted a faint pink. "L-like a d-date?" he stuttered. "O-oh. I-I uh." I stumbled on my words. "I mean-" I was going to answer when I was interrupted by a huge alarm sound going off. I quickly put my hands over my ears as my hearing was very sensitive due to my stupid quirk.

"W-what's that?" I stuttered out, try to block out the noise. "It must be a security breach." he answered. "What do we do?" I questioned him as I could feel the panic creep up on me. "I don't know." he answered which did not help my increasing anxiety. There was slight jiggling on the door knob to the classroom. Takami got in front of me and spread his wings to where I couldn't be attacked. The door then opened to reveal Power Loader. "Is Midoriya is here?" he asked.

Takami lowered his wings and I stepped out from behind the smaller teen. "Yes sir?" I mumbled. "Good. I know that the alarm was unexpected and-" he was about to continue when his eyes fixed on my ears. "Midoriya, your ears are bleeding." he said. Takami instantly he whipped around towards me and examined me. Only then did I realise that there was a warm liquid pooling out of my ears. It was only a little.

"How?" Takami asked quickly. "Come on Midoriya. Let's see Recovery Girl. And quickly." he said before leading me out of the room. Takami followed and us three made our way towards her office.

next chapter we gonna find out what his quirk issssss  h a h a