||Chapter Ten||

Today  was the day. It was finally the day of the field trip. The day of the test. The day he could get an internship... it also happened to be the day flash decided to be a bigger knob-head than normal.

Excitement was high on the bus to the newly named Avengers Tower. Although it was named Avengers tower nothing else at the tower seemed to have changed. It was still the headquarters  for stark industries- the only difference seemed to be the Avengers living in the top floors. 

Kid

Omg

OMG

OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here! Guys I'm at Avengers Tower!!!

Mr. Kid 

Bus One Or Bus two

Kid

how do you know how many buses there are?

Hawk

Which seat are you sat on?

Kid 

That's such a random question 

Agent 

What did you decide to wear?

Kid

Why are you asking me all of these questions?

Doc 

We just want to make sure your going to make a good first impression when you meet the avengers.

Steve 

That is if you meet the avengers 

Hawk

Which is your favorite avenger?

Mr Kid

It'll be Iron Man

He's the best 

Agent 

Black Widow Is better 

Isn't she мой ребенок?

Kid

Whats with all of these questions? You've been acting so weird all week.

OMG!!! I'M GETTING OUT OFF THE BUS NOW!!!!

Within seconds the entire team were jumping off the couches, well most of them were jumping of the couches, Steve more like rolled of Bucky's lap, to look out of the window.

The group of ADULTS stood at the window jumping up and down in pure experiment. Whispers were shot back and forth.

"Do you think that's him?"

"ooo what about him"

Finally the rest of the team had enough of it.

"Okay what the FUCK is going on" Bucky shouted before adding a quiet "and i swear to god if you say 'Language' Steve"

"Well.....

I know its short but I just couldn't be arsed with this chapter. Please COMMENT to let me know your thoughts or VOTE so i know that my writing isn't completely shit. Thanks x