||Chapter Fourteen||

Whats this? Another chapter? Already?

As quickly as he could Peter messaged a quick goodbye to the chat. He could hear the tell tale thump of people running up the stairs, the click of the safety being taken off a gun and the bangs of doors being broken open.

S.H.E.I.L.D agents are so obvious.  

ugh

So now not only does he have to deal with the Avengers he also still has S.H.I.E.L.D on his tale. 

Maybe he shouldn't go to the internship. He could draw attention to himself but then, by not going isn't he also drawing attention to himself? What kind of kid would pass up on an opportunity like that? Answer: a kid who's hiding something. 

BANG!!! 

Wrong time to be making life decisions! There'll be no decision when he's captured. If.... if. 

As if avoiding bullets from trained agents while he was swinging from building from building wasn't hard enough Peter then heard a low rumble- almost like the sound a jet would make....

Iron Man- fucking great 

All he had to do was avoid a fight and things would be okay. If he would simply lose him then there wouldn't even be a fight it have to avoid. Well that was until...

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He screamed as something rammed him onto the roof of a nearby building. It can't have been Iron man because he was still behind him.

Wings

Metal wings 

Vulture 

Building 

Collapsing 

Can't breath

Trapped 

During his panic Falcon stood up and approached ready for a fight. 

Wings

Metal wings

Vulture

Building

Collapsing

Can't breath

Trapped

Danger Left

Danger right

Danger Left Leg 

Danger 

Danger Danger 

Danger

Before Peter could fully comprehend what had happened he was looking at 5 avengers all webbed up. Falcon, the Winter Solider, Iron Man, Hawkeye and Black Widow. Had he done that? Where was the vulture? 

The adrenaline was quickly running out and the more he thought about it his left leg was hurting. Badly. 

But he'd deal with that when he got home.