001. SYNOPSIS

[ HARRY STYLES AU + BAD IDEA SEQUEL]

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥

❝ Whats so scary about telling someone you love them? Because you never know what you have until it's gone. ❞

><

><

Blair Klein; a Los Angeles resident and a girl with a burning love for the boy. After meeting ex One Direction member Harry Styles inside of a dirty bar, the two soon began a relationship which quickly turned serious. After a series of unfortunate events, the relationship was extremely tested in ways the pair would have never though possible.

She recoiled back into the broken person she was before she met Harry Styles. Only this time, the young woman was left to deal with the loss of two people.

After the pregnancy announcement at the billboard award show, the media was given a close look into Harry and Blair's relationship, but the pair suddenly goes radio silent a few months later, and nobody can seem to figure out why.

To escape the digital microscope she has faced, Blair decides to audition for a new television series, which will later on be called Heartbreak Weather. Right before her audition, an unexpected person shows up and rocks her world forever. Was this yet another bad idea?

____

TRIGGER WARNINGS !

This story contains mature language, mental illness (depression, addiction and anxiety), hospital/medical issues/settings, mature themes, mentions of eating disorders and other unhealthy habits, abuse and abusive relationships, mentions of death, mentions of sexual or explicit content, suggestive sexual content, + this is a slow burn story

^ If any of the topics listed above make you feel comfortable or you do not like the idea of it, feel free to skip it the chapter! Trigger warnings where these are mentioned will be made because I prioritize you and your mental health <33
If you see anything that you find triggering, don't be afraid to comment or let me know because once again, I want everyone to feel safe.

____

DISCLAIMERS !

This story is purely fictional and made for entertainment purposes only. This story does not associate nor relate to the real Harry Styles and/or Ariana Grande. I own all gifs shown in the story, however I do not own all pictures or songs. If an edit is mine, there will be a watermark on the manip to ensure no confusion :))
However, I do own my original characters such as Blair Klein and Luna Lively, as well as the storyline. If you decide to use anything in this story, I ask that credit is given, that's all!

____

AUTHORS NOTE !

Hello everyone! Finally, we have the sequel to Bad Idea. I'm extremely proud of this book, and I cant wait for you all to read it. Before beginning, I want to make it very clear that this is a SEQUEL to the first book in the series; Bad Idea! I recommend reading that book first so that you aren't confused.

Thank you so much for reading my stories and supporting me! Writing means a lot to me and I love sharing my hobby with all of you.

And lastly, I just want to thank you all. You've been so supportive in this re-writing process, and I am extremely proud of how it's come together. I love you, thank you, and let's continue :))

Lots of love, C.

ooo. ▎ !!!!!!. ⋆。˚ ༅
a book in which
@ someghoststories ゚☆
creates a sequel to
the bad idea story,
because nothing
is ever completely
finished.
― . ˚┊ ♡̷̷ ˚✩