030. MY LITTLE MOVIE STAR

NARRATOR
( some sexual context and or suggestive matter, aka smut. if you choose to skip this chapter, you will not miss anything in regards to the plot. )

LATE days on the set of Heartbreak Weather often resulted in only two people left in the building. The two that were most dedicated to learning their roles, and really becoming their characters.

The lights were dim, and the set was left a mess as usual. With being the last ones in the studio, Harry and Blair were also met with some responsibilities. Their job was to clean up the studio and close it, to get it ready for the morning to come.

Blair chewed on the end of her highlighted as she pretended to look over her lines, but really she was just focused on Harry, who sat across from her.

He was actually reading his lines. Quite focused, actually. Blair looked back down and highlighted a random line that had no significance to her.

The pair sat in silence, with the only sound accompanying them the subtle sound of Blair clicking her pen anxiously.

"What's wrong?" Harry cleared his throat and asked. The small girls eyes grew wide as he startled her. She inhaled sharply before replying a soft, "Nothing. Why?"

"You seem tense, that's all." Harry answered honestly and sweetly. He had such a warm tone to his voice. He smiled, genuinely at the blonde and continued on reading his lines.

She swallowed quickly and looked back at him. The veins in his hands and neck flexed as he jotted little notes across his page, studying to himself. "Actually, I am tense." She answered boldly. Probably a little too bold. Harry dropped his pen and raised his eyebrow, a subtle affirmation for her to continue.

"What?" Harry asked. He was growing flustered. Blair's mouth curved into a smile as she stood up from her chair, slowly swaying her hips and moving away from Harry.

"Oh, nothing. Don't get all flustered." She called out over her shoulder, disappearing into the darkness of the set.

"I'm not flustered." Harry stayed in his seat and called out into the darkness. There was no answer, and he felt his heart race. "Now you're flustered and defensive." She called out over her shoulder before sauntering over to an unknown location. "Where are you going, B?" Harry asked anxiously.

His palms began to sweat as he gripped his knees, looking around the studio to try and find her. She replied with no answer.

"Blair?!" He called out again. He stood up from his seat and glanced over at her pen which slowly rolled off of the table and made a noise against the tile flooring.

He got up and walked, flipping on light switches desperately as he looked for her. A small shadow came into view as he flipped on a light switch beside the set of Kylie's bedroom. Harry swallowed hard as he looked on the bed.

On it sat a pink-faced Blair, who held a small video camera in her hands. Her legs were crossed and her dress rode up her thighs ever so slightly, but just enough to make Harry even more flustered.

"What're you doing?" Harry asked and stuttered over his words, running a sweaty hand through his hair. "Trying to film. Wanna help?" She asked with an innocent look in her eyes.

Harry swallowed again. "Film what?"

"Oh God, don't get any ideas. A scene. I want to practice and the pressure of a camera makes me try harder." She answered cooly and stood up, walking swiftly past Harry. Her warm vanilla scent made its way to Harrys nose and made his knees grow a weak sort of feeling. "Sure, I'll help." He answered and allowed Blair to place the camera into his hands.