six: weak

Spoilers for Rise of Skywalker lie ahead—I'm sorry!

Spencer groans as he clutches the shower wall, his hand working his dick as he comes down from his third orgasm of the day

Spencer groans as he clutches the shower wall, his hand working his dick as he comes down from his third orgasm of the day. He pants, watching his cum wash down the drain, the water dripping from his hair to his eyes. Releasing his dick, he pushes his hair out of his face, trying to steady his breathing as he washes himself off and gets out of the shower.

He wraps his lower body in a towel, going to sit on the edge of his bed. He leans back on his hands, staring up at the white speckled ceiling in his room. Ever since him and Y/n's little encounter three days ago, it's been all he can think about. He woke up in her bed the next day—her absent. Events from the day before had slammed into him, and he remembered how fucking sore he was when he got up. After abandoning her room, he found her in the kitchen.

"Morning," he said quietly.

She had smiled at him and offered him a cup of coffee. They had talked for a while before he left—needing to collect himself before work that day. It was surprisingly easy to pretend like nothing was going on between him and Y/n at work—he hoped that would stay true.

But ever since that night, Spencer had craved more. He wants more. He didn't realize how good she would make him feel—especially when she fucking fingered his ass. That he wasn't expecting, but the sensation, albeit foreign, felt good. If he's going to be honest with himself, it was probably the best orgasm he'd ever had.

Groaning, he gets up and pulls out a pair of dark green pants and a dark red striped sweater. He pulls on his Converse and looks in the mirror, brushing his hair so it's out of his face. He decides to wear his glasses today, something he rarely does. Grabbing his bag, he slips it over his shoulder and heads to the metro. Because there's no new cases today, he'd bet money that the team would want to go out after work. Is he going to go? He glances out the window of the metro, teeth digging into his bottom lip. If Y/n went? Yes.

Walking up the steps of the metro, he goes over the Fibonacci sequence in his head, needing something to distract his big fucking brain from thinking about Y/n. He pushes open the doors to the BAU, immediately heading to get some coffee. There's a fresh pot, thank god, and he pours himself a big cup, dumping sugar into it.

"Want some coffee with your sugar, pretty boy?"

Spencer rolls his eyes at Morgan as he walks over to his desk. "I had a long night."

Morgan laughs, plopping down on his desk. "Oh ho ho, who is she?"

Spencer scoffs. "I couldn't sleep, Morgan. I was lying awake thinking of all of the inconsistencies in the new Star Wars movies. It doesn't make any sense that Luke and Leia would know Rey was Palpatine's—"

"Okay, forget I asked," Morgan groans.

"Oh, are you talking about how Rey is Palpatine's granddaughter? That shit made no sense."