5

*not edited. Sorry for any mistakes*

"Don't!" Jimin screamed.

The raven haired didn't care as he continued to carry Jimin over his shoulder out of the house. "You've practice enough," the boy said patting his butt when Jimin kept slapping his back.

"No, I haven't! I have my recital is in two weeks and it's not perfect yet!" He clenched his fists starting to get angry.

"Jimin, there's no way you can do it better than what you're already doing. It's literally perfect already," he said tightening his grip on Jimin's legs when he began to slip lower down his back due to the boy wiggling around.

The brunette groaned loudly. "Are kidding me? It definitely could be better," he paused waiting for a response that never came. "Where the fuck are you taking me?" He gave up making his body limp as he let himself be carried away from his home.

"We are going on a date!" He said his voice a little higher than normal.

Jimin's heart quickened. "W-what?"

His best friend laughed. "Ara has this friend who thinks you're very cute. Don't worry I saw her and she's hot."

His heart rate slowed down. Probably slower than it was before the revaluation. "Uh hello, I look like shit. You want me to meet someone when I smell like sweat and I look homeless."

"No. We're stopping by my house super quick. You can take a shower and use my clothes."

"I could have done that in my own house."

"You could but you wouldn't have. You literally would have told me to fuck off since you won't stop dancing for one second. Jimin, I'm literally carrying you because you wouldn't leave."

Jimin pursed his lips. He wasn't wrong. He didn't want to go on a date with some girl. It didn't matter how hot she was Jimin know she wasn't going to be more attractive than the boy holding him.

But he didn't bother arguing. He simply did what he wanted. He took a shower and got dressed in his clothes. They were basically the same size so there was no issue there. "Damn, you look cute in my clothes," he said flicking Jimin's chin up with his index finger. "Let's go. Ara said they're already at the park."

"What the hell are we going to do at the park?"

"Nothing. We're just going to meet up there and then walk to the movie theater."

Jimin was relieved when he heard they'd be watching a movie together since that meant he would have to talk to the girl all that much.

Although as the date progressed he realized he had been relieved way to early. The girl's name was Kara. She was indeed gorgeous with golden tan skin, feline like eyes, round face, and small plump lips. She was very much curvy. She wore a knitted short bodycon dress that accentuated all her curves in all the right places. She attractive. Jimin found her very attractive but his mind still couldn't help but compare everything about her to his best friend. She was beautiful but she wasn't for Jimin.

So when she began to make advances at him he just felt uncomfortable. Half way through the movie he could feel her hand on his thigh. At first he didn't bother pushing it away but when it started getting higher he shifted which knocked her hand off but it only took a few minutes for it to be right back and even higher. He cringed moving to look to the side, hiding his expression from her. He was met with the raven's gaze. His eyes drifting from Jimin to Kara's hand. Jimin couldn't read the look on his face at first but then he smirked shaking his head at him.