19

"I don't understand," Jimin whispered his brows furrowed.

Yoongi laughed humorlessly. "Why did you tell a lie to Jungkook?"

The brunette sat flabbergasted. "I-I didn't-"

"Are you just trying to break up me and Hoseok? Are you just trying to piss me off?" he tilts his head to the side, eyes glaring at him. "Was breaking my heart not enough? You just had to come back making up shit to hurt me more."

He didn't believe him. Out of all the possibilities it hadn't occurred to him that Yoongi wouldn't believe him. "I don't have a reason to lie about this," Jimin spoke his voice void of emotion.

The idol threw his head back licking the top row of his teeth. "So you didn't see how far I've come and realized what a mistake you made?"

Jimin's jaw slightly dropped. His brow pinched together as he realized what his ex was insinuating. He crossed his arms nodding his head. His tongue poking against his cheek. "Is that really what you think of me?"

The idol shrugged. "What else am I supposed to think? You broke up with me out of the blue. Admitted to not loving me. Suddenly you pop up out of nowhere and tell my bandmate that the real reason you left was all Hoseok's fault. My guess is you saw how much money I'm making now and you thought you could use the feeling that I had for you to your advantage."

The younger stood up. "You're a jackass," he practically growled. "I don't need your fucking money. I'm doing just fine on my own. If you don't want to believe the truth then that's on you but get out of my face with that bullshit you've concocted in your head." Jimin's blood was boiling. Yoongi should know him better than that. They spent the majority of their lives together. He should know Jimin would never, ever, do something like that.

His eyes glazed over in angry tears.

"You arrogant prick. Who do you think I am?" He hated himself for crying but he just couldn't help it.

"I wouldn't know," Yoongi mumbled. "You left me."

"Because your little boyfriend made sure I didn't have a choice!"

-

"Jimin, I'm just saying you need to think long and hard about this. You can't just decide this on a whim," his mother said. They were seated on the kitchen table Jimin's laptop opened with the website of a clinic.

The teenager rolled his eyes. "It's not on a whim mom. It's my body it's my choice," he snapped.

"Watch the tone," Areum warned. "I'm just saying maybe Yoongi should have the chance to voice his opinion."

The brunette stayed silent. "I'm doing this." Jimin grabbed his computer. "If you won't make the appointment than I'll just do it on my own."

The woman grabbed his wrist. "Sit down," she tugged his arm. He listened. She sighed rubbing her forehead. "Fine, I'll make the appointment but just remember that this is irreversible Jimin. I'm not judging and you have every right to decide to have an abortion but this is a huge decision."

"I'm aware," he picked at his cuticles. "Yoongi's about to debut. Even if he wanted this baby they could kick him out of the company."

"This decision shouldn't be based solely on that."

The brunette pursed his lips. "It's not. I have dreams of my own that I won't be able to accomplish with a baby. I-I'm just eighteen. I'm not ready to have my own kid."

-

Yoongi stood up as well not liking how Jimin was towering over him. "Why would Hoseok do something like that?"