~Chapter 2~

Friday,I woke up with my scarf out of my head. During the night the scarf decided to tu away. Great my hair is already super dry. This cotton bed shit just killed the hydration of my hair. They are already poor in health as if I needed that. But anyways since I am planning to get my hair ASAP like tomorrow, I won't mind this morning irritation.
I have a nice wig that I could wear today but I don't feel like it is a wig day. Sometimes I don't want to take care of myself. I just want to shower brush my teeth, get dressed and bum start my day.,If I don't have someone to do hair for me and makeup , not that I have engaged someone before, but I can imagine the pleasure it is to delegate.
Hands on my face I am debating if I should get up from bed and start my day.
My Uncle kept a cupboard in good condition so I am using to put all my stuff . I could sleep inside. I wonder how are the walls in this house,I am sensitive to loudness. Apparently my cousins are not complaining. I am discovering that whenever I am doing a movement I am hearing a bug sound. And the walls are so weak, that you can hear whatever is going on. Am I going to survive this ?
Today is the day where I am going to discover my colleagues.
I should honestly go with my real hair so that they get familiar to it.
But which hairstyle last time I went out with my hair I think I was a baby.
Let me see what google says : Nappy hair styles.
Oh no I forgot to do the administrative thing for my Uncle.
Sometimes I feel like those characters part of life do not realize that I am a stressed human being and as selfish it might sound, until my stressful student life get over, I will not be available.
The only for this two, or one people to understand that is me being in a country outside Europe, doing a humanitarian work, with no sort of communication, no phone. Maybe just emails .
It is almost 8:41 and it is time to pretend to breakfast. In my Auntie and Uncle house, ?.I have noticed that breakfast is not an important meal for them at all. I am opening the frigde : no fruits, no juice, no milk, no eggs.There is water at least.
Fine I will get something outside. I don't understand how you can skip your breakfast like that. Plus eating at the same time the breakfast is such a precious moment.
It is such a sunny day. I wonder and debate about my hair. Okay today is going to be scarf. However during my break I will be some hair product. To be honest Youtube, Instagram, and blogs will be the hair product recommandation I will follow.
I am really thinking about my friends I should do a house party and talk to them. I have so much going on lately but is so hard to gather your friends particularly when they are not friends between themselves.
Okay anyways head-wrap for the day. I'm out.