Chapitre sans titre 6

You guys have no idea on how uneasy it is to keep with writing daily. 

It currently boiling, we are in the middle of the month of August. In 15 days this month will be over. 

There are stuff that needed to happen that has not happen yet. 

And there are all the thing that has happen already but there is nothing to do about it. You know when you right a book, or intent to, and someone overnight on it. This currently what is going on. 

Tomorrow I am heading to my volunteer work. I need to prepare. The most important thing the next 14 days is my health and my hair. 

All the other stuff since I have no impact on them, I will just do something meanwhile. 

This hair thing, is occupying me a lot during this reckless month. However I hate at the same time how everything is about my hair lately. 

So an important thing that need to be shared when the light doesn't come from inside the household, try to bring the sun from outside the household, in order for it to shine in your house. My thought. Will I apply any of this ? 

You know when someone shows you something and it just unlock a memory, I love this feeling. When they are good memories of course. Love those moment, and they only happen every hundred in my case. 

I will only be able to deal with one full 2month of poverty. But on the 1st of November, by God willing I will need a check. So I can only do 30 days of September with no work.But really this is it. I pray God that by the 1st of October I will be involved in any statue of work. 

Oh my gosh I feel so lazy to get into the next step that I need to deal with, my hair, teeth, showering, putting clothe to laundry. 

I am sitting down very comfortably. And it is so hot. Each movement make me want to sweat and almost faint. Plus I can't move freely, I love being in my area.