magic

i don't know much about love. but i know that it's scary, to say the very least.

well some might say it's wonderful or maybe even magical, but considering the only relationship i've ever really been in was with a manikin; it's easy for me to be a little bit nervous.

the feelings were all very new to me. like the odd sensation in my stomach that only seemed to occur when she walked by. the way i knew my face became red when we locked eyes. especially how i was at a loss for words most of the time when we talked.

i think love is much more complicated than that though. i think it's more than the feelings you get but also the way they occupy so much time on your mind. the thoughts pour in uncontrollably, like a waterfall over a body of water.

you can't help but imagine what it's like to hold them in your arms. to be so intimate that the both of you just become one. maybe even how soft their lips might be up against yours. how they might collide and fit together effortlessly like puzzle pieces.

i'm still trying to figure it all out. but maybe all it is, is magic.

word count: 212

a/n: sooo it's 1am and i just kinda came up with this. it's just five thinking about what love really is i guess. kinda dumb i know but i hope y'all enjoy💗