crazy fans

Harry has gone down to the receptionist to complain about the crazy fans wanting to see him I don't know how but he found a way to get to the reception without the fans seeing him.

Fifteen  minutes have gone and he's gone for a while now so I decided to call him then I heard a phone ringing and I noticed that he left his phone here in the hotel room I mentally slapped myself on the forehead I would have called one of the boys but it was 2am and I didn't want to have to wake them up he's been gone for long so I decided to go and check on him.

I could hear the girls screaming from all the way downstairs I made my way into the elevator and pressed the button down to the main floor. Once I arrived I tried looking for Harry but I couldn't and I totally forgot about the fans and one girl noticed me.

"There's Maya the girl who stole our man!" A teenage girl said.

My eyes widened as a group of teenage girls came and ran towards me I tried to run away but they got to me and lots of girls strayed pulling my hair punching and kicking me it was painful very painful what do I ever do to them.

"OWWW GET OF OF ME!" I screamed.
"SOMEONE HELP ME!" I yelled for help.

After a few seconds I could just slightly see the boys running over.

"Oh my god get of her guys" Louis yelled.

"Zayn get security" Liam said.

Zayn rushed to get security a few more girls were hurting me whilst the boys tried their hardest to get them off me but too many girls were jumping around them.

"HARRY HELP!" I yelled.

Harry must of heard me because he came running as fast as he could to me and grabbed hold of me whilst the security who had just come got the girls out of the hotel.

I started crying in pain.

"Niall get her some ice and bandages they hurt her pretty bad" Harry said with worry.

"Are you okay angel?" Harry asked.

"I'm f-fine now" I said sniffling.

"Our fans can get out of hand" Louis said.

"I'm sorry they did that to you maya" Liam said.

"It's fine guys it's not your fault" I said.

Niall came back with bandages and Harry put them over my bruises and he used some tissue to wipe of the blood. I was shivering from the cold.

"Do you want my jacket baby?" Harry asked.
I nodded and he put the jacket on me and we all made our way up to our rooms.

Me and Harry got into our rooms and we got into bed I cuddled up next to him.

"I'm sorry the fans did that to you bubba" Harry said.
"It's fine it's over now" I said.

He pulled me closer and kissed me and then we both fell asleep.