Nine

Vegeta remembered kissing the larger man's neck in one the bunks at a planet outpost. How it felt to have another saiyan like that.

Another saiyan worshipping him like that.

Raditz had loved that prince and was so gentle and caressing. A clumsy and ferocious fighter yet an amazing and precise lover.

He had attempted to block the thoughts of his early years and the experiences out, however they came flooding back occasionally.

Vegeta panted over his wife and pressed his forehead against hers. He brushed the blue locks of hair from her face and neck. The large canopy bed shifted beneath them.

"Vegeta?" Bulma panted, "Are you okay?"

The saiyan prince huffed as his face began to grow red, silently thanking the darkness for concealing it.

"Vegeta." Bulma repeated.

He rolled off of her and sat at the edge of their large bed, running his hands through his hair.

"I-I'm sorry." He stammered. He had never been a sloppy lover to his wife, up until tonight. However, they hadn't made love in over a month at the very least, either.

Bulma clasped her bra around her breasts and rubbed her husband's back. "It's okay, I know you haven't been well recently."

Vegeta's face burned. He covered his mouth with his still gloved hand in order to stop biting his lip. He felt guilty.

His wife loved him so deeply. He loved her just the same, no denying it.

However here he was, thinking about sex with a dead man.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

Bulma hugged him from behind and rested her head against his back.

"It's okay." He said as she kissed his shoulders.

Vegeta gritted his teeth as he kept back tears. The vile tears of the past, the guilt of the present, and everything in between.

"Bulma." He began, almost silently, "You know that . . . that I love you, right?"

"Raditz. You know I'm sorry, right?"

Bulma's eyes widened. Yes she's heard this before but it was rare. And rarely so intimate.

"Of course honey." She squeezed him.

—-

Vegeta rubbed his eyes and rolled his neck as he stared into the mirror. His eyes were still dark, but not nearly as hollow as they were. He had been sleeping better, strangely, yet was still skittish and adverse to intimacy.

Bulma, although vain and lustful at times, forgave this. She was simply happy to be able to hold him while she slept.

Vegeta rubbed the knotted scar on his side as he stepped into a scalding hot shower. He wanted to somewhat ease the tension deep within his core.

Bulma knocked on the door, "Vegeta?"

Vegeta growled in his normal groveling tone, "What?"

"Goku is here! Just thought you should know so you don't keep him waiting!" She giggles and teased him through the door.

Vegeta's face grew red and blood rushed through his body. Was Kakarot going to ask him about Raditz again?

He shook his head to clear the lewd memories from his mind and dried himself off. He slipped into a pair of Capsule Corp sweats and a black shirt. As much of he loved training, he wanted to leisure in his own home occasionally.