Chapter One

Ema's Pov

You have probably heard of me- Emilie Agreste— or at least my mum and dad, they were Ladybug and Chat Noir, well no one knows that. I can only wish to be a great hero like them, but that most likely won't happen because I am, well... just an average teenager, there is nothing special about me.

Tomorrow is my first day in year nine, yay... I don't hate school but I don't love it either. I can't say the same for the twins and Hugo though, they love school, I don't know how though.

I got up this morning and decided to go for a jog to my grandparent's bakery. On my way home I ran past a Chinese guy who looked like he was lost. "Um... Hi! Sir? Do you know where you are going?" I asked.

"I am trying to find the Dupain-Cheng bakery, would you know where it is?" The short man said.

"Yeah, that's where I just came from, follow me!" I started walking towards the bakery and every now and then turned around to see if be was still following me. When we got there I asked if there was anything else I could help him with and then left.

Master Fu's Pov

I walked out of that bakery knowing that my job was half down, now I only need a ladybug. "Way, she is going to be our Chat Noir," I said quite proud of myself, I knew she was going to do an amazing job.

"But master we haven't had a female Chat Noir in 10,000 years," Ways said. It was true but I didn't care.

I continued walking down the street which had a hole in the floor, I was about to walk in the when a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes quickly stopped me from doing so. "Thank you, miss"

"No problem, my name is Adriana and you should look where you are going, sir," Adriana said, she would be a perfect Ladybug, she has good reflexes and is caring just like her mother.

"Thank you, Adriana, but I must be going now".

Adriana's Pov

"That's was weird," I said to myself. When I got home my mum told me to stay inside because there was an akumatized victim.

"How? I thought you said you defeated Hawkmoth?"

"We did but we lost the Butterfly Miraculous in the battle, not even your grandfather knows where it is," My mum said as she instructed me to go to my room.

When I ran up to my room I saw a box on my bed, I opened the box to see a small red bug looking thing. "Who are you?" I asked I wasn't that scared because it was just so cute, like a little toy.

"I am Tikki and you are the new Ladybug." Tikki, I swear I have heard that name before... Of course mum's friend!

"I know you, well I have heard of you, you give ladybug her powers along with those earrings," I said as I grabbed the black earrings and replaced the diamond ones I had in with them.

"How did you know that?"

"Well... You see, my mum is Ladybug. Marinette, your last holder." Tikki flew around the room in joy knowing that she would see her past holder again. "Tikki, spots on," I said then hopped out of my window into the sky using my yo-yo, thinking of how parent my parents would be.

Ema's Pov

I was in my room when I saw a box as I opened it, a tiny black cat flew out and when I looked in the box I saw a ring. That was when my mind clicked to what was going on. The ring was the cat miraculous but why is it in my room.

"Hi? I'm Ema. You're Plagg, right? My papa told me about you. Why are you with me and not him?"

"No, I am not here for Adrien, I am here for you". Plagg flew over to her face, "You are the new Chat Noir. Now give me cheese!"

"Not yet, I need to go and fight that Akuma." She grabbed the silver ring and put it on her right middle right finger. "Plagg, claws out!"

I felt my hair go up in a ponytail and tight spandex hug my body. I jumped out of my window onto a roof and went from roof-top to roof-top until I ran into a girl with short blonde hair with a red headband. She was wearing a red suit with black dots and a red mask.

"You must be my partner, my name is KidBug, what is yours?" The short blonde said as she excitedly held her hand out.

I shook her hand, "My name is... Kitty Noir, like Chat Noir but Kitty does not Chat," I said, it's not the best name but it should do.

Both KidBug and I looked over to a girl who called herself 'The Tick Mister', she had watched all over her arms and legs. "Where do you think the Akuma is?"

There was one watch on her waist that really stood out to me, it was purple while all of the other was gold. "Maybe it is the purple watch on her waist"

"Yeah, maybe. Use your cataclysm on that wall behind her and I will use my power to distract her" KidBug said. "Lucky Charm!" She got a watch, why would we need another clock right now.

"What would we do with that? Time is her power, how would we use it against her?" I asked.

"I think we have time to tick her off because if I change the time on this watch, maybe she would stop to look for it?"

"Let's try that, Cataclysm!" I yelled as I felt all of my power go to my hand, "Let's go!"

Before we went down to The Tick Master KidBug set her watch to five minutes and forty-three seconds behind.

Her earrings rang which meant she only had four minutes left before she transformed back so she quickly jumped down where Tick Master could see her and the plan was working she didn't even care that KidBug was there so that was a perfect time for me. I quickly jumped down and touch the wall as it fell on her liked we planned to give me time to grab the watch and pass it to KidBug.

"Kid here!"

"Hey! I am not a kid, I am 14" she said before breaking the watch.

"Well, I am older by a year so kid it is" she rolled her eyes and de-evilized the Akuma.

"Whatever Kitty".

KidBug opened her yo-yo and she let the once black-now-white butterfly free.

As the kid and I went to leave, I heard a voice call out to us. "Wait!!!"

"I am Piper Lahiffe, would you like to tell the lady blog Paris' new hero's names," Piper asked as she recorded us with her phone.

"I am KidBug and this is my partner Kitty Noir".

"And we promise to Paris safe" I added. "But we need to go now, see you later".

"It was nice meeting you Piper," and then she and I left to go our separate ways.