Chapter Six

Adriana's Pov

I was tied between two boys, to go with my crush or go with the person I agreed to go with? Why does this school dance stuff have to be so difficult? I would love to go with Harry but I knew what I had to do.

[ Adriana ] Hey Harry, as much as I would love to go with you, I can't, I'm sorry.

[ Adriana ] James asked me first, maybe if something comes up we can go instead because I would love to.

[ Harry ] Sure thing Agreste 😉

Good thing no one could see my face right now because if they did, they would see the enormous blush on my face.

[ Adriana ] Okay Fisherman

[ Harry ] Adrianna, why have you betrayed me 😔

[ Adriana ] Ha ha very funny 😂

[ Adriana ] I gtg, bye Harry!

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Harry Pov

Adriana is going with James... why would she go with him? He is a bully, he doesn't care about her feelings he only cares about her name, her fame and she doesn't deserve that. He probably doesn't even know that Adriana doesn't like being a model, she only does it as a family activity, not because she likes it. "Why do I care? It's not like I even had a chance in the first place." Suddenly and felt a dark ora surround my body, an akuma.

"Hello Harry, your name from now on is Shadow. You will travel in the shadows and get your light, Adriana. But in return you will get me the miraclouses of the black cat and ladybird, so I too can wish for lights of my own. Do you agree?"

The voice in my head spoke, I wanted to say no but she had a powerful grip over me, a grip which I couldn't say no to, that I didn't want to say no to. "Agreed."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Adriana's Pov (sorry for changing povs)

I hope Harry didn't take it the wrong way, what if he hates me or never wants to see me again? How will we ever grow old and have kids together named Dawn and Luna and... wait Adriana, calm yourself, you are starting to sound like a creep. "Adri quick, transform, someone has been akumatized" Ema yelled as she swang open my door, luckily Louis and Hugo were at Aunty Alya or else they would have heard.

"Okay. Tikki, spots on" I said as I transformed into KidBug, all of Adriana Agreste's problems leaving me. "Let's go."