Chapter Seven

KidBug/Adriana's Pov

"Kitty do you know who the akuma is?" I asked my partner, as I looked for the akuma.

"No I don't, all that I know is that it's a boy who takes the form of darkness and he travels between shadows," she said and to be honest I was a little shocked that she knew all that before the news did. "It was on Piper's blog."

"Kid butt and her little kitty cat," a familiar voice spoke.

"Hey! That's mean and I-" Kitty Noir was cut of by him hushing her.

"Shush little one, the big boys are talking" Ema little? As if. "Give me your miraclouses and I will not hurt you and your love ones. Love is the most powerful thing in the world, especially when it is the love of sisters," he said as I felt a shiver go up my spine.

"Maybe if you actually had the guts to show yourself!" Kitty Noir yelled.

"Poor Kitty. I am everywhere, let's see how good you really are, heroes." When he said that the light in the room changed, it went from dark grey to light white. Maybe there is away to see when he leaves?

"Kitty, I'm scared, what if we can't defeat him?"

"Kid don't worry, we got this. It's in our blood and if that's not enough to defeat him with him, we were chosen for a reason and we can always get back up. Like mum and dad did. Okay?" she smiled towards me, this akuma was scary, maybe the scariest akuma ever to be faced, I had my doubts but I agreed.

"You're right, but how will we know when it's the right time and who would we give them to? What if he hurts you?" I asked her with a slight hint of fear.

"Adri do you remember when mum and dad used to tell us stories about them being Ladybug and Chat Noir? You, me and Louis would always believe them but Hugo never did?" It was true, Hugo never believed them because he thought the odds of Ladybug and Chat Noir being in the same class and to have Hawkmoth as Chat Noir's father was unrealistic but that never stopped them, did it? Well look at us, we are their kids and yet we have the same miraculous as them. Realism means nothing as long as you believe, so believe that we can do it and stop worrying about what ifs." My doubts were put aside as I put my game people on, Ema was right!

Even if I was scared, that wasn't important, keeping Paris safe is. Keeping the people of Paris is my and Ema's job, even though we don't get paid. Keeping Paris safe was what I had to worried about, keeping everyone safe, though I had no plan on how to do such, maybe my power could help, "Lucky Charm! What am I supposed to do with hair-ties?" I asked as I held two red hair-ties in my hand.

"Their mum's."

I shook my head, I have never seen mum wearing those before, "No."

"Their hers! Trust me, she weared them when she was younger, we probably need to go to her or something."

~ At the Agreste Home ~

"Mum! Dad! Come here please!" Ema yelled as she walked jumped through a window, I followed shortly behind her.

I heard the sound of two pairs of legs run up the stair, "We're here!"

"Are you guys okay?" Dad asked as he checked for any sign of pain or discomfort.

"I used my lucky charm and for two red hair-ties which Ema said was yours. So we came to you guys for help. Is my lucky charm broken?"

"No, it's not broken sweetheart, it's probably telling you to come to me so that I can bring you to Master Fu.

"Master Fu?" Ema and I asked at the same time which made me giggle a bit.

"Yes, Master Fu, he is the guardian of the miraculous. He is the one who gave you two your miraculous as well as ours."

"He was the old man," Tikki shared.

"He's an old man? He is ancient, like he is 207 years old and I'm pretty sure that is old for an human," Plagg ate his cheese as we all laughed. There is no way he's that old.

~ At Master Fu's ~

We were outside of some kind of flat. It was small but that might be because I have lived in a mansion my whole life. The door was slowly opened by a old chinese man with a hawaiian t-shirt and a grey beard. He reminded me of someone but I didn't know who, Ema must have been thinking the same thing because she looked at her with a face that said, 'hey, I think I know you.'

"Hello Master Fu, I believe that the girls need backup because Adriana got a lucky charm that directed them to me, the same my lucky charm used to do to you."

"Ah, yes. Emilie, Adriana, follow me," the old man said as he walked towards a music box. The music box soon turned into a jewellery box which was a bigger version of what my miraculous came in. When he opened it alt there was tons of jewelries which I guess where miraclouses. "KidBug, Kitty Noir you have a powerful akuma to face. Choose three allies to help you defeat this akuma. But then you must return them immediately after the job is done."

I walked up to the box and grabbed a yellow and black comb and a tooth necklace. Ema grabbed a silver necklace which had pink dots on it.

"Is it okay if a 13 year old has a miraculous?" Ema asked.