Chapter Two

Adriana's Pov

"That was like a dream, a dream come true. It was the best and I couldn't have asked for a better partner but I don't love her as mum and dad did, am I supposed to?" I asked Tikki.

"No, not always but you must love each other, it does not matter how, it could be love for a friend or family," Tikki said which made me feel a lot better because I wasn't ready to have the love of my life picked out for me.

"Ema! Adriana! Come downstairs right now!" I heard my mum yell. When I went downstairs mum, dad and Ema were all sitting down at the table so I decided to sit too.

"What is it, mum?"

"Where were you two, we told you, girls, not to leave the house until the Akuma was defeated," dad said.

"It is a long story..." Ema said nervously.

"Same, I can't say why though".

"Okay if you will not tell us you are both going to be in serious trouble".

"Woah kid, you're just like your father," a black thing said while flying out of Ema's bag. It looked like Tikki but there was no way right?... I let out a gasp as the realization hit me.

"Plagg!" Tikki yelled.

"You're Kitty Noir... You're KidBug" Mum said quietly to herself, which seemed to be almost a question and least of a statement.

"Plagg is that you?"

"The one and only, and Ema, I want my cheese now".

The next day at school
-

The whole walk to school all Louis and Hugo would talk about was how cool the new heroes were which made both Ema and I smile widely. It was nice to know that our little brothers looked up to us.

I am happy to be back at school because that means I am going to see Harry again, I have had a crush on him for as long as I can remember. Ema has a girlfriend, her name is Cat, she is super nice and beautiful. Louis has a crush on Alys, my best friend.

"Hey Adriana, how were your holidays?" Harry asked.

"It was a great break from school, how about you?"

"It was awesome! Just like you- ah wait..., I mean great." He laughed awkwardly, "Would you like to go to the movies with me sometime, it's okay if you don't want to or yeah".

"I would love too!" I said with a smile, 'did he just ask me out' I asked myself, internally squealing.

"Great! I'll text you" Harry said then left.

"OMG did you see the hero's yesterday? I so ship them" I heard a girl behind me say, it was Piper, Hugo's friend.

"Why would you think that?" I asked Piper. "I think they are just friends."

"Maybe, I don't know just look cute together." That made me feel sick, the fact that people ship me with my sister is just gross.