Chapter Five

Adriana's Pov

Ema and I have had our miraculous for a couple months now and the school dance is coming up. Ema is going with Cat to the dance and Louis is going with Alys. I have been hoping that Harry will ask me but I think he likes Jessy so I don't expect him to. The akumatized people are getting stronger, Em and I are think about getting some help like what mum and dad did with Rena Rouge, Carapace and Queen Bee. "Adri did you hear what I was saying?" Alys asked.

"Umm... No?"

"I was saying, I can't believe I am going to the dance with your brother!"

"Same" I said as I rolled my eyes, it's not like I hate the idea of Alys and Louis, it just makes me feel a like uneasy.

"So when do you think Harry will ask you to the dance?"

I shrugged, "I don't know, he probably isn't going to."

"Come on Adri, you two have been going on dates non-stop."

"What?! No, they are just hangouts, there is no way Harry Fisherman likes me." Just as Alys went to say something the bellrang. The two of us left to go to class, the whole time I was left thinking about a certent brunette boy.

(Time skip)

Alys, Ema, Cat and I were waiting my brothers out side of the school when Ethan and James walked up to us. "Hey guys, what's up?" Ema asked.

"James was wondering if Adriana would like to go to the dance with him" Ethan explained as as I felt my heart drop.

This must be a joke, there is no way that Paige's little brother was asking me out. I wanted to go with Harry, though as much as it hurts he isn't going to ask me. "Sure."

"What?" They all asked, Ema and her friends looking at me with pure shook.

"Okay" I repeated.

"Great! See you then." As I watched James and Ethan left I seen them do a little fistpump thing, I rolled my small blue eyes, turning back to face Emma.

"I thought you liked Harry?"

I sighed, "I do Em, but it's not like I can tell James that."

Cat titled her head to the side, a couple of her raven black curlys falling off her shoulder, "Why not?"

"He could get akumatized and it would be my fault, I don't want to be the reason for an another akuma attack."

Alys sighed, I knew she shipped me and Harry, this probably being as painful for her and it is for me. Ema didn't have a visible reaction but I could tell she felt guilty, so I just smiled at her. Cat's reaction was probably the weirdest, she tensened.

I was about to question Cat's odd behaviour when Hugo and Louis walked up to us and said they were ready to leave.

As I was walking home I got an message from HARRY! He explained how he couldn't make it to school today but he was wondering if I could go to the dance with him, shit.