Chapter Ten

Harry's Pov

I have been in and out of the hospital the past 3 days and every time I am their guilt fills inside of me. "I'm so sorry Ema, this is my fault."

"No Harry, it's not your fault! It's Hawky Jr's fault," Ema said as she walked into the room. Hawky Jr, isn't that what Kitty Noir calls her? Wait- what if Ema and Adriana are Kitty Noir and KidBug? Ema has blue hair with green eyes like Kitty Noir and Adriana has blonde hair and light blue eyes like KidBug too! And if KidBug is hurt them that makes sense too why Ladybug took over.

Okay, Adriana and Ema are the heroes there is no doubt... but that means I hurt Adri... There is only one way to be sure, "Kitty Noir?"

"Yes? Wait- what?!"

My eyes widen, oh my god. "You're Kitty Noir!"

"Harry you have to promise to tell no one."

"I promise."

Cat's Pov

No, no, no, no, this can't be happening, it shouldn't be happening. I was supposed to get their miraculous off of them and then get my parents back, he never said this would happen. I-i need air.

When I arrived at 'my lair' I lost it, I started throwing things everywhere and screaming, "Liam come out and face me you butt-nugget!"

"Butt-Nugget? Really that's the best you got little sister, and really what did the furniture ever do to you?" Liam said as he started fixing the future and putting it back into place. He smirked, the smirk that makes me want to throw a chair right at his face.

"Don't call me your little sister, you ass!"

"I can call you little sister all I want, you call younger than me by fifteen years and it's not my fault that Elodie and Abel didn't want you to know about me," my heart stopped momentarily as he spoke our parent's names, what would they think of me now? Would they want me to give up everything to get them back? No, they wouldn't.

"No, but it's your fault that I am a villain and hurting the ones I love."

"Cathryn-Ann Myers, you and only you made yourself a villain, all I did was suggest the idea."

"How dare you! That's a lie, you told me that it was the only way to get our family and- whatever! You're right, it was my choice and it's my choice now, I'm not doing this anymore," I said as I looked over to Nooroo, I thought he would be smiling but instead, he was hiding, hiding from Liam.

"No! It's too late to stop!" I wanted to flinch but I knew better, if I let Liam know he scared he wins and he can't win, I can't do this anymore.

I turned my back to him, "I don't care."

"You're going to continue being this character until you get Kidbug and Kitty Noir's miraculous," he demanded as he grabbed my wrist, my heart was racing but I didn't bend, that was until "You be a villain or I kill you and use someone else."

"Yes, brother."

Adriana Pov

I looked at my surroundings and all I can see is darkness but I can hear voices, it's Ema and Harry, they are saying things like "It's all my fault" and "No, you were just upset" I wanted to yell I'm right here but they wouldn't hear me anyway.

"Well I need to go to the dance now, dad thought I needed a distraction and to 'have fun', do you want to come? It looks like you need to have some fun too," I heard Ema say.

Harry's voice was quiet, my heart ached as heard the guilt in his voice, "I think I'll stay with Adriana." There was a small quiet moment between Harry and Ema before I heard the sound of the door open and close. I was alone, alone with my crush but I cannot do anything.

"Adri, I know you can't hear me but there is something I've always wanted to tell you, I love you and have for as long as I remember."

"I-i love you too," I said as my eyes slowly opened and I was once more in control of my body.

"Oh Adri, I'm so sorry," Harry cried as he hugged me.

"I-it still hurts."

"Sorry."