Chapter Thirteen

Ema's Pov

Two weeks ago Cat broke up with me but she didn't just break up with me, she also broke off her friendship with Paige and her friend Stella Lontori, I now know for certain that Cat and I aren't getting back together so I did something that I'll forever look back on and cringe, I dyed my hair. My natural hair colour is a shade of black that is pretty much a blue, it's a rare gene that I got from my mum, the purple hair dye is only wash out but from the second I put it in, I wish I hadn't.

I sat in class with Paige but my side, she was talking about her last game or something like but if I'm being honest I wasn't to a word, instead I had my eyes on Cat as I watched her sit by herself in the back of the class, I have barely seen her speak a word since my visit as Kitty Noir and I was starting to be worried for her.

"Class, we are going to pause your speaking for a bit as I introduce our new student, Noelle Marcier," dad or Mr Agreste – as I'm meant to call dad at school – says as a girl with light brown skin, brown hair and amber eyes walks into the classroom. The whole class turns to this Noelle girl as we wait for her to say three things about her which is what new kids normally do.

"Hi! I'm Noelle, like Mr Agreste said. Um... I was told I was meant to say three things about me, well I'm the second eldest kid out of four, I have a older brother, young brother and young sister, their names are James, King and Adeline," Noelle paused for a moment, probably thinking of a third thing to say, "Oh! And I'm a huge Kitty Noir fan, I love KidBug but KN is my favourite." I felt shock, I had never really met anyone who was a fan of my hero side, only people who were a fan of Emma Agreste. Dad smiled proudly, though I wasn't sure sure if he was proud of me or the fact that the black miraculous is someone's favourite.

"Thank you Noelle, you can sit next to Emma."

Noelle was tall, well at least she was tall compared to me, she can down next to me as I gave her a small wave, "Hi."

"H-hi!" She stuttered, it was confusing but I shook it off and for a split I swear I saw Cat staring at us, was she jealous?