dorm roomies

R
Walking into the dorm apartment, I was met with a blue eyed, dark haired, beautiful girl. Catching me off guard and me starring for a little, I shake my head and say, "hi.."

S
Looking up from my magazine, I see a beautiful blonde, ocean eyed, fit woman. "hello.." I answer.

R
I grab my bags and ask, "dorm roomies?" with a little blush in my cheeks that I felt rising more red and red the longer I look at her.

S
"I guess so." I say with a little smile knowing she was starring and not minding because of how beautiful she was.

R
Walking to the dorm room with my bags, I remembered I didn't introduce myself to her. I turn around leaving my bags, "Sorry! I'm Raelle, Raelle Collar." I say holding out my clammy hand for her to shake.

S
I turn to her with a blush and say, "Nice to meet you, I'm Scylla Ramshorn." giving her my hand to shake, which was shaking with contentment. I then turn back to my magazine while taking a few glances back at her as she let go of my hand and turned around, heading to our room.

R
Heading to our room, alamo at tripling over scyllas' bags I yell, "Did you pick a bed?!" back at her while making she she didn't see me almost trip over her bags.

S
"No! You can choose." I say while taking a glance up at her and back at my magazine. *She was so beautiful* saying in my head.

R
Once I got my bags and tossed it onto one of the beds, I felt weird, like i had to take a shower from all the germs I was feeling from the flight. So I grab my things and head to the shower.

S
Realizing that the shower had started, not knowing if raelle was in there, i open the door to see if the water had just turned on or if something was wrong with the bathroom. Only to be met with a naked, 8 abs, and beautiful body raelle.

R
I should've known to lock the door, seeing that scylla was opening the door. "SCYLLA!" I say to have her leave the bathroom so i can shower. *Her surprised face did turn me in a bit, not gonna lie* I was saying in my head.

S
"Fuck! SORRY!" I explain closing my eyes and leaving the bathroom. Only to realize that I left the door open. But god was she so beautiful, I could feel my panties getting wet.

R
I see she forgot to close the door, "You don't mind closing the door do you?" I say in a sarcastic playing manner, and softly chuckle under my breathe. *Shes so cute*

S
"I'm so sorry." saying as I close my eyes and shut the door. Wishing instead of closing the door, to just hop in the shower with her. I left with a radiating heat in my cheeks and left to read my magazine.

R
When i got out of the shower and I changed, I went to sit next to scylla where she was reading her magazine. Looking at her I smile, which she notices and i turn away trying to find something to do.

S
As I was feeling i was being starred at, I looked up from my magazine and I caught raelle starring. I'm happy she did but also not because she didn't make her move. So i did it for her, scooting closer to her, "What are you doing?" I asked.

R
"Trying to distract myself. For the time i have before it's dark." I respond, not noticing that scylla had moved closer to me after I found a book to read.

~ 30 minutes later ~

S
It's been a while and she still hadn't made her move. I look up from my magazine and I see her still zoned into the book she found. My hands started to clammy and sweaty so I wipe them off on my pants, and crossing my legs to stop the juices slowly coming out and onto my panties.

R
This book is getting weird or i'm feeling something. I get up and soon find myself tripped and falling into scyllas lap.

S
"Umm... h-h-hi.." I said when i see her on my lap and making my pussy go wild and cheeks go boom with fire in them.

R
Seeing scyllas cheeks becoming red, I reach up and cup her cheek going in for a kiss. Just close enough to tease her and then hear a whimper come out of her mouth.

S
I close my eyes and lean down to raelle, just to be teased. I tried leaning down more just to have raelle pull back again, teasing me for a kiss. I let out a shaky breathe, only to find myself wanting her more.

R
I press a firm kiss onto her lips. Leading into a passionate and deep kiss. Feeling myself wanting more, I sit up. Wanting to see her face to face.

S
As the kids deepened with more passion, I reach for her shirt. Lifting it over her head and onto the floor. I feel her hands go from my cheeks down to my breasts, my waist, then to my legs.

R
I picked her up, and took her to the dorm room. Gently laying her down, I lift my shirt off and ask, "You don't mind if i take these off?" pulling on her pants that she's wearing.

S
A moan coming out of my mouth, "Yes... please." I answered in between each moan. Arching my back, making it easier to have her pull off my pants.

R
Pulling off scyllas' pants turned me on even more. Wanting to feel her skin on mine I take off her shirt, then mine. Leaning down on her, embracing every touch and inch of her body.

S
Feeling her touch, I let out a moan. Wanting more, I push her and myself to sit up. Shifting places I push her on the couch so that she's on the bottom. Then leaving kisses from her cheek to her neck. "Can I leave marks?" I ask while pressing gentle kisses on her neck and gripping her breasts.

R
Barely being able to breathe from the heat and pleasure I answer, "Y-y-yes. PLEASE!!"

S
"Good." I say trying not to sound too desperate while placing kisses on her neck. I pull back and say, "Bedroom?"

R
I sit up and grab her hand after hearing what she said. Rushing I pull her into the dorm room, close the door, the slamming her against it. Laying a passionate and heated kiss on her lips before she could do anything else.

S
My back against the door, feeling more horny, i push her towards her bed. Pushing her onto the bed

R
Sitting on the bed, I grabbed her ass. Squeezing and kissing her. Going from her lips to the soft spot in her neck, I pull back looking at my masterpiece to then be interrupted by a crash on my lips.

S
I straddle her hips and keep kissing the blonde women I was so attracted to. Pushing her down for her back to be on the bed, I pull her pants down. Seeing her soaking panties. "Your so wet." I say.

R
"Only for you," replying with my back arched from the kisses on my abdomen. Feeling her pull away, I tell her, "Just fuck me already."

S
"Greedy are we?" I sarcastically exclaim. Agreeing I pull her panties down and rub my fingers through her folds. Feeling the wetness, I like her clit. Then hearing a moan, when I start sucking on her pussy.

R
Feeling her tongue on me already has me over the edge. "I'm c-cl-close." I say when she puts one finger into my entrance.

S
I then put in two fingers and pushed in and out. Faster and faster. Hearing her scream and moaning my name makes me more turned on.

R
Feeling her go faster, I go off the edge. Relaxing and catching my breathe for a minute. After catching my breathe, she climbs on top of me and we cuddle. "That was, amazing."

S
"It so was." Replying.

R
"Your turn."

THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK SO PLEASE. IT TOOK ME A MONTH TO FINISH BECAUSE IVE NEVER DONE IS BEFORE😭 HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IF. ILL BE GOING ON WITH THIS STORY TOO.