No Longer Shining

2:02 AM

Naruto slowly woke up as he heard some mumbling. "I'm so sorry.." the voice ringed in his head. As soon as he heard it he sat up. 'Shit..my head..' Naruto thought as he held his head. "Sasuke-nnn..." he groaned. He looked to his side as he saw a crying Uchiha.

Sasuke's eyes were red and puffy from hours of crying. "N-Naruto.." he wailed. The tears couldn't stop falling. He wiped his eyes with his fists but it was no use. Naruto saw this and grabbed his hands. "It's my fault! I was such a bad boyfriend, I don't deserve-" the raven was cut off when he saw his sunshine crying too. His eyes didn't show the beautiful blue clear skies, now they were grey clouds. His face wasn't sun-kissed, it was now pale like Sasuke's. His smile wasn't vibrant, it wasn't even there. It was as if Naruto never smiled before. His hair was messy and moist.

  He wasn't the same anymore, and Sasuke believed it was his fault. "Don't you fucking dare..",his tears fell from his cheeks to the raven's hand. "The whole reason I did this was because you weren't there for me, and now you're saying it's best if you leave?! You're really stupid.." he choked out. "Do you even love me?!"

  Sasuke immediately answered the obvious. "Yes I love you, I am stupid, I was ignorant and blind! I didn't take your feelings into consideration! I didn't appreciate you like I use to! I was foolish to believe Sakura was similar. I realized all I needed was you! You're my light, and if you weren't in my life I'd rather die."

  Naruto looked at him with an angry face. "I would never leave you idiot! But you left me, why do you think I did this?..", he put the raven's hand on his bandaged wrist. "You left me for someone else, I couldn't live with that, I would stay with you forever! Even if you hurt me, stabbed me, or took my emotions away, but I would always love you. But I wouldn't be able to live to see you happy with someone else."

  He took a deep breath. "I know it's selfish of me.. but I'm just a burden if I'm by your side." He put his hands to his face. "I know now, I promise I won't leave you. You aren't a burden, I need you." Sasuke said.

  "I can't trust you.. I don't want to be hurt like that by the person I would die for." Naruto stated. Sasuke moved closer to press his lips against the sad Naruto but he stopped himself, "A kiss won't fix it all, huh." he looked down. Naruto shook his head even though he wanted it. He knew it would hurt him more.

  "I promise once you come home we'll go on a date" the raven said. "I-If you want to!" He quickly said after. Naruto thought about it. He tried giving a smile but tears came out again. "I'm sorry, I just want to be happy" his voice cracked. "Please, I won't hurt you anymore, I'll make you the happiest person. I'll give you all my love." Sasuke intertwined his hands with the blond's, but he just stiffened. "This is what I wanted, so okay" he replied.

  Sasuke smiled and almost instinctively kissed the blond but held it in. 'Naruto needs someone to be there for him, not a horny teenage boy' he thought.