NamJinSeok For @Bts_ships_duaghter.

No Ones POV
Namjoon and Hoseok were walking in the hallways of the school. "So Joon what are you doing after school." Hobi said walking in the hallways while smiling. "Well i don't have nothing to do honestly." Said Namjoon starring at Hobi adoringly which made him smile.

Hobi then spoke. "So i have this friend he comes all the way from south korea he's coming to georgia he has been my friend since kindergarten so maybe you could at least meet him. Said Hobi smiling widely while Namjoon haded a frown in his face because he thinks that he would steal Hobi away from him.

On the other hand Hobi was blushing slightly because he remembered how he is so he would get embarrassed he's blushing from embarrassment Namjoon then looked at him and he saw him blushing he thought wrong he thought Hobi loved him.

"So do you love him?" Asked Namjoon getting nervous. "Why do you ask?" Asked Hobi with a confused look. "Nevermind." Said Namjoon going to his class leaving a confused Hobi behind later on Hobi went to his class.

School was finally over and then Namjoon and Hobi went to Hobi's house. "So you ready to meet him he said he's coming over in at least 15 minutes we still have time what do you wanna do." Said Hobi sweetly. "Idk um maybe we could play a game orrrr." Namjoon said thinking. "We could play a gale do you mind doing a puzzle." Said Hobi gladly. "Yezh i don't mind." Said Namjoon smiling.

For the past 15 minutes they were doing a puzzle that haded 1,500 pieces of course Namjoon broke one but then they fixed it together with some duct tape.

Then they heard a knock coming from downstairs Hobi and Namjoon ran down stairs Hobi ran from excitement and Namjoon ran to not lose Hobi by his side Hobi opened the door and there was a guy who was so handsome he haded plump lips soft brown hair dark brown eyes. "Hello Hobi may i come in." Said the guy. "Sure come in." "Namjoon this is Jin and Jin this is Namjoon." Hobi said excitedly.

Jin was starring at Namjoon he saw his thighs then up to his shirt suddenly his nipples could be seen and his plump lips and Soft brown hair along with his eyes. "Hello." Said Namjoon. "Hello." Said Jin excitedly.

"So lets go make some food Namjoon you sit down in the couch cuz last time you did it was a huge mess." Said Hobi. "Ugh,fine i guess so." Said Namjoon going to the couch to sit down,Jin and Hobi were making the food while Namjoon just starred at Hobi and Jin he felt something for Jin as well Jin felt something for Hobi as well and Hobi felt something for the both of them as well but they just don't know yet.

"Jin can you pass me some more flour." Said Hobi Jin gave him the flour Hobi's hand touched Jin's Jin thought it was so soft but got back to cooking Hobi thought Jin's hand was so soft as well but just used the flour Namjoon saw all of it he was so angry he didn't get to touch their hands once Jin and Hobi were done cooking they served some for them while Namjoon served some for himself walking back to the table.

"So Jin what did you do back in south korea🇰🇷." Said Namjoon starring at him. "Oh i was actually doing some studies there but i haded to return back to georgia but there were some fun trips right there." Jin said smiling which made Hobi's and Namjoon's heart flutter. "Oh well that's cool." Said Hobi.

Once they were done eating they went to Hobi's room. "Guys i have something to confess." Hobi said grabbing both Namjoon's and Jin's attention.

"I like you guys but more as a friend or brother." Said Hobi looking at them blushing hard. "I like you too Hobi." Said Namjoon and Jin Hobi smiled at that and went to hug them kissing the both of them.