(St.) Hide & Seek

Previously

Once they were done they went back to bed as soon as possible.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Day 3.

What Author Sees:

As always Taekook were the first ones to wake up. "Yesterday was fun! What do you think Kookie?" Asked Tae looking over to see Kookie staring at him lustfully which made him blush. "It sure was fun hm." Said Kookie with a smirk. "L-let's go make some breakfast for Yoongi." Said Tae while Kookie nodded then they got out of bed brushed their teeth and headed out to the kitchen leaving Yoongi asleep.

While Tae was focused on the recipe he was met with a loud SMACK! In his ass. "K-kookie are you ok?" Said Tae after what just happened to him. "Yes,but i wanna be inside you already." Said Kookie with a deep voice that could just make anyone on their knees and beg to be fucked by him. "Um uh i-" Tae was cut off...

"Good morning Tae and Kookie." Said Yoongi while Kookie growled under his breath which Yoongi noticed while Tae was in his mind saying stuff like Yoongi saved me victory woohoo look who is blocked now Kookie.

"A-are you ok Kookie? You sound quite angry. Did i interrupt something?" Said Yoongi with worriness. "No no no no you didn't you actually came at the right time." Said Tae which made Kookie's eyes darken and twitch shit did he look scary. Yoongi and Tae knew what was going to happen so they ran and hid.

Tae and Yoongi ran as fast as possible somewhere like they were at the theater section right now they hid behind the seats but they forgot that there was a back door unlocked that could literally show them Kookie went there and spotted them there was a mirror and Yoongi saw him.

Dashi run run run!

Was all they could think of they ran but to slow for them to even reach the door since they were between the seats. "You thought you could go away just like that you know this sounds fun it's like Hide & Seek." Kookie said making Taegi let out a low moan since they were like the most sensitive ones Kookie was the most dominant one there.

"Awww,those beautiful noises just by my voice huh? Now tell me what do you want me to do to you." Said Kookie making Taegi moan even louder. "P-pleasure us D-daddy." Said the both of them loud enough for Kookie to hear them Kookie wasted no time he slammed all the doors shut locking them and turned the TV off leaving a pitch black place around them.

Later on Tae and Yoongi were bended over face touching the seats then after that their pants were pulled down cold air went to their little pink tight hole. "Ahhhh~" "Ahhhhhh~" Both Yoongi and Tae said then they felt a finger go in them Kookie didn't let them adjust so he went in and out as fast as possible. "Ahhhh~ S-sto- oh god i-it hur-ts." Said Yoongi. "Ahhh~ D-dadd-y i-it hurts." Tae said tears building up his eyes but Kokkie didn't care he didn't like being ignored especially by his two boyfriends.

"No since both of y'all ran way from me just know im not using lube or anything like that im only going rough and hard for both of yours punishments." Kookie said making Tae and Yoongi moan even louder.

Soon after all three fingers were in out of no where not even a sign Kookie took out his fingers out of Yoongi while still thrusting his fingers in Tae he pulled down his shorts he ripped of his shirt and then took off his boxers and then went rough inside of Yoongi.

"Ahhhhhh~D-da-d-d-y i-it hu-r-ts a l-l-ot." Yoongi said out of pain and pleasure Tae and Yoongi were a moaning mess it was even plitch black in here so how could they see what was going on. "No. Kitten you ran away and this is your punishment." Said Kookie not even caring what was happening few minutes later Kookie slid out of Yoongi but putted his three finger to work.

Then took out his fingers from Tae then rammed inside of him rough and hard hitting his prostate in just one try he did the same to Yoongi as well.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh~ D-a-d-dddddyyyyyyyy Ahhhhhhhhhhh~it hur- oh god Ahhh~" Tae said after a few minutes it turned out Kookie finally came getting out of Tae then squirting at Tae and Yoongi.

"Next time Don't. You. Ever. Run. Away. From. Me. Again." Said Kookie. "Y-yes w-we unders-tand." Said Yoongi while Tae nodded but Kookie couldn't see it so he gave a loud SMACK! in the ass which caused Tae to moan. "I-i und-er-stand a-as we-ll." Said Taehyung.

"Good." Said Kookie after that he opened the doors and saw how Tae and Yoongi looked a mess he bit his lip. "Ready for round two but with light." Said Kookie smirking making Tae and Yoongi blush harshly at the sudden comment Kookie gave them.