(St.) It All Started With A Boner!

Previously

And i just shrugged.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kookie took off his pants sitting down at the end of the bed while Yoongi and Tae got out of the bed and started to make their way in front of Kookie. "Go ahead." Kookie said soon after Tae and Yoongi crawled their way towards Kookie.

Tae pumped him while Yoongi massaged his balls making Kookie groan. "Mgh." Kookie groaned out then Yoongi started licking his balls while Tae gave him kitty licks since they teased.

Kookie didn't like it a single bit. "Keep on teasing you're about to see what happens next dolls." Kookie said angrily at them but Tae and Yoongi loved being it they just loved how dominant he was towards them so they continued teasing.

Kookie smirked at his dolls for being so dumb to not know what happens next he let them tease for awhile which made him groan of course.

It took them a couple of minutes to start all of that Yoongi kept licking and Tae still gave kitty licks thinking they've won but oh were they wrong.

Once Tae gave kitty licks to Kookie slit on the top of his cock Kookie took Tae's hair and choked him with his own cock since he pulled his face all the way down to his cock.

Yoongi saw everything scared so he put the balls full in his mouth which Kookie then smirked at since he new he could take control of his two dolls.

Tae choked holding Kookie's thighs for use.

Yoongi kept on sitting there sucking on them like his life depended on it but both Tae and Yoongi loved the dominance they were receiving it was just so addicting it was their #1 drug.

Kookie loved the submissiveness he was receiving from them just by his own cock but it was huge not gonna lie.

Tae and Yoongi kept on sucking Kookie groaned. "Mgh,y'all take daddy so well now do you?" Kookie said making thrm moan which vibrated to his cock making him groan and moan loudly.

Kookie got tired he wanted to be inside of them but he could only be inside one.

Kookie bended them over. "Tae eat Yoongi out while i pound in you go that. "Kookie said making them moan from such dominance they are receiving making Kookie's smirk grow even wider.

Yoongi got in front of Tae while Tae positioned his tongue and Kookie went to get lube he put some on his cock putting it on his cock then made his way over to Tae and put some on his finger then on his tongue Yoongi saw blushing madly then Kookie inserted his finger inside Yoongi making Yoongi moan loudly Kookie putted it everywhere not missing a spot his finger got tightened by Yoongi's walls which he chuckled at.

Kookie then took out his finger making Yoongi whine Kookie looked at Yoongi face-to-fsce having a straight face plus the lube was green apple flavored.

Kookie then went away positioning himself in front of Tae sliding in not even letting him adjust since they teased him while Tae putted his tongue inside of Yoongi making Tae and Yoongi moan from such PLEASURE they are getting.

All sorts of moans and groans and whimpers came from the room and you could also hear skin slapping and something that seems like someone is doing a asmr and eating something. (Idk honestly.)

Then they felt a knot form in their stomach. "IM GONNA CUM!" Said all three of them. Taegi looked at Kookie if they could and Kookie nodded. Tae kept on eating Yoongi out.

Then all three of them cummed Yooongi cummed on the floor and wall while Tae cummed on the floor and Kookie cummed inside of Tae.

Then they all went to clean themselves in the bathroom then went to the bed and went to sleep.