The Truth!

Previously

Jimin nodded so we both went out to tell them.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What Yoongi Sees:

As i was walking to the living room anxiety went through me and then i reached out to the living room. "Yoonbaby are you ok why did are you crying." Said Taetae worrying about me. "I-i have something to confess." Said Yoongi looking at Kookie and Tae.

Tae and Kookie tilted they're head to the side and haded confused looks on their faces along with the others. "Well back at the adoption center... I passed out... And they took me to the hospital... And well... They checked out my body for anything... And t-they haded to change something from my body..." I said looking down feeling like falling but Jimin helped me i mouthed a small 'thank you.'

Then i went back to the story. "And well... The thing that they changed was my...my...well... They changed my... Semen... Into women semen since my semen was so weak that it would cause me problems if i do love with someone so... That means im... Pr-pregnant..." I said looking down then crying Jimin hugged me and i hugged him back.

Once i looked at Taehyung and Jungkook they were shocked but smiled which confused me. "WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY?!?" They both said excitedly then went over to Yoongi and hugged him as well and Yoongi hugged back then everyone hugged him.

Jimin and Jin chuckled which confused the others. "What happened?" Said Namjoon said eyebrows furrowed along with the others. "Well... Taehyung isn't the only one me and Jimin have that as well because i was born and i was to weak so they changed it and Jimin was only in 3rd grade since he felt weak as well hehe." Said Jin making their lovers smile then hug them. "Im pregnant as well he's just months older." Jin said shocking everyone. "I've been having mine as well but he's only one month older which means Yoongi's baby is the youngest." Said Jimin.

Everyone was sister shook plus me of course. "Um i don't have 1 baby you know that right?" I said Tae and Kookie were Jungshook and Taeshook literally everyone was shook i chuckled. "Well it turns out that it said i had twins." (Idk of they even tell you if you have twins or nah so just deal with this.)

Everyone were shook. "Damn looks lime y'all did it more than you should." Said Hoseok which made me blush madly and made Kookie and Tae chuckle. "L-lets not talk about that lets just do what we'd do to help the baby so zip it." I said shyly as the others.