Yoongi's Nightmare!

Previously

His nightmare contained something else from his past.

--------------------------------------------------------------
What Yoongi Sees:

I was sleeping with Tae and Kookie which is why i felt really safe but once i closed my eyes a whole other story happened.

It happened when i went inside the adoption center.

Everyone there were crying begging to go back home to their mother and fathers some were scary looking and others looked very depressed some haded a fake smile i was so scared i didn't want to go here.

I looked every where and there were somw people trying to escape like they were in jail but no so i ran i tried to run out but some one blocked my way and brought me back to where i don't wanna go.

I cried and cried looking every where my vision going blurry and i couldn't believe that im actually going here.

They brought me to a room where i don't know then they layed me on the bed then i passed out i heard yelling like call the ambulance then i fully passed out.

Then i woke up to see people around i was in a all white room and saw people with blue masks and then a blue cap thing and then blue clothing with white gloves then i knew what was going on i was in the hospital with doctors around me.

I yelled from fear running through my veins. "Im so sorry from what happened to you but you have to stay calm just rest your head and sleep." Said the man calmly i listened and rested my head then layed down then went to sleep peacefully not feeling nothing but my heart beat.

I slept not even realizing that the doctors haded to replace my semen to woman semen since my semen was too weak it could make me even die and well they don't want me dead plus i don't even wanna be dead myself it could cause me to pass out even my bones could go weak and have major headaches.

I woke up once again in the same white room with doctors. "Oh good you're awake we'll take you to the adoption center really quick and here the papers give them to the adults there we can't inform you right now cause we're kinda in a rush." Said the man carrying me to one of the cars there then taking me to the adoption center.

Once i got in they left so i did what i was told i took the paper over to the adults. "They told me to give you these." I said to them and gave them the paper they took it gently away from my hand and read it they were shocked but they told me. "Oh well um we got good news you're fine they said that you just had a major head-ache and that you were crying way to much that it caused the head-ache." Said the lady who read the paper i nodded and went to my assigned room.

Once i got in my assigned room i saw two people who were actually really nice they even greeted me with a hyperactive 'Hello.' And i said hello back.

Then we played for a little while then talked why we got in the adoption center they're names were James and Lexi they were so nice im so happy i met them they were actually twins they were the first ones to leave it took me years until i was 20 they were the first ones to leave then in that same day i was adopted they didn't really had a phone so we couldn't communicate often.

Then i woke up i woke up to me crying and seeing Tae and Kookie looking at me worringly. "Are you ok kitten you've been crying for awhile now." Said Kookie Yoongi looked up at them. "No its just a nightmare c-could y'all hug me please." Yoongi said wiping his tears.

Tae and Kookie looked at each other and hugged me anyways.

I decided to tell them tomorrow.