Getting Ready For the Carnival!

Previously

Once Tae and Kookie were done they went to sleep in the same position as last time.

--------------------------------------------------------------

What Author Sees:

Tae and Kookie woke up first as always. "Looks like someone was really knocked out." Said Tae. "Oh leave him alone we brought him into our mess so leave him alone." Kookie said. "Yeah,yeah well you were the one who got the boner when he was next to us and i tried to help you but it looks like we were moving to much." Tae said. "Oh well it's not my fault you sat on my lap." Kookie said.

Tae rolled his eyes.

"Oh well let's go make breakfast im kinda getting hungry." Tae said while his stomach just growled Kookie and Tae went downstairs and started making eggs and waffles with peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Yoongi woke up by a noise that sounded like plates and cups but Yoongi couldn't get up after what happened last night so he reached for the desk next to him and got Kookie's keys and threw them at the wall.

After Kookie and Tae heard a noise they ran upstairs like it was the last thing to do in the world and once they saw Yoongi in the bed and Kookie's keys on the floor they noticed what just happened.

Tae went over to Yoongi and carried him while Kookie went and picked up his keys and placed them at the desk next to the bed.

Taegikook were in the kitchen already and Kookie served them Tae sat Yoongi down then Kookie placed the food in front of them.

"So i have something in mind on what to so today." Everyone looked over to the voice who belonged to Kookie. "What is it Kookie." Said Tae while Yoongi just stared.

"So i was planning to go somewhere." Kookie said making Taegi curious. "How about we go to the carnival it's been long since we went there." Tae smiled while Yoongi was confused. "What is it Yoongi you look confused." Said Tae. "Yeah but how am i gonna walk since i can't walk properly." Tae and Kookie made an 'oh' face.

"Well Yoongi you have a petite body we can carry you nobody won't notice after all you look like a ten-year old." Said Tae making Yoongi throw his waffle at him. "Ugh how are you gonna do that." Yoongi said angry. "Jeez im just gonna give you a piggy back ride plus thank you for the free waffle." Said Tae about to eat the waffle but was snatched by Yoongi.

"Alright calm down i go with Tae's idea since you do actually have a petite body." Said Kookie calming Taegi down but Yoongi wasn't. "What that's no fair i-i don't wanna go to the carnival." Yoongi said. "Aish Yoongi you're acting like Tae when he wants my di-" Said Kookie but was cut off by Tae. "Hey,hey,hey,hey,hey shut up Kookie anyways Yoongi you are going and that's final." Tae said making Yoongi pout.

"Fine but you guys will have to sleep on the couch if you wanna force me." Yoongi said. "Why!?" Said Tae and Kookie. "Because i don't like you're idea and if you want me to do it then you have to do as i say since im gonna do what you told me to do." Said Yoongi making Tae and Kookie pout and whine.

"Fine but you won't get away with this Min Yoongi." Said Tae. "You sure won't." Said Kookie. "Yeah,yeah but i don't like you're idea so there's no choice but for me to do it." Yoongi said Tae and Kookie pouted even more.

"Anyways let's get ready and get that pout of you're face but if you don't then you won't get to cuddle with me." Yoongi said making the pout fade away from Tae's and Kookie's mouth.

Tae carried Yoongi to the room while Kookie went to wash the dishes once Taegi reached the room Yoongi was sat down in the closet to pick his outfit.

His Outfit:

After Yoongi was done picking his outfit he was carried by Tae to go to the bathroom and shower Tae already picked his outfit but decided to wait for Yoongi since he knew thing will get messy plus his baby was sore

Tae's Outfit:

(Yep the one he bought take out the bag and mask and Yoongi's just take out the bag

(Yep the one he bought take out the bag and mask and Yoongi's just take out the bag.)

Skip

Yoongi was done using the bathroom so he got dressed and then headed out.

"You could go now." Said Yoongi. Kookie was already in the room his outfit was picked out so he just watched his phone with Yoongi since Yoongi went to him.

Tae went in the shower.

Kookie's Outfit:

(Take out the mask and the bag

(Take out the mask and the bag.)

Skip

"Go Kookie im done." Said Tae Kookie quickly gave the phone to Yoongi then went in the bathroom to take a shower.

Skip

"So are y'all ready." Said Kookie while putting the keys in by the wheel of the car. "Yes!" Said Yoongi while Tae just chuckled.