Chapter 17

'Overthinker'

Y/n's pov

"School is problematic." Chaeyoung whined as we arrived. I laughed and we both got out the car.

"Life is problematic already."

"You're not problematic. You're complicated." Chaeyoung chuckled and I rolled my eyes knowing what she did there.

"I'm gonna pick you up later and we'll have the best date we will have." I let our hands interwine and she smiled at me.

"Kind of cheesy if you ask me."

"You want me to stop?" I asked and she laughed pushing me slightly.

"I never said it wasn't cute."

"Oh don't do that." I said

"Do what?" She chuckled

"Flirt with me before dinner? Come on you're pushing your luck." I teased her but she punched my arm making me laugh.

We both kept talking while we walk to her locker. My class starts at 8 yet hers start at 7 so I'm walking her to class today. Cliché? I know.

When we left, the three was still sleeping and Chaeyoung said to leave them alone. something about them starting school at 8.

"So where will be going to later?" She asked and I thought about it.

Eat dinner and after that we go to the beach for dessert. Nothing is better than a night of walking in the beach, with the possibility of her being my girlfriend right?

"That's a secret. I like to suprise you for this come one don't spoil my mood."

"Then what should I wear?" She asked and opened her locker rummaging through it.

"Formal but be comfortable, I'll suprise you you'll see." I winked and she just rolled her eyes smiling.

"Well I do like my comfort. But, are you going to kidnap me? I hate to break it to you Y/n but I'm good with my life right now." She shut her locker and walked away leaving me laughing.

"Atleast wait for me." I picked my bag up from the ground and almost ran to her side.

I really enjoy the joy of talking freely to someone I know. I don't have to worry about crossing a line every word I say, or every move I make.

It's a plus that I get to take Chaeyoung on a date, due to an advice my crush gave me. Yes I'm complicated we established that already.

"I'll see you later?" She raised and eyebrow and I nodded.

"I'll be in the cafeteria waiting for the bell. I'll see you in lunch." I walked backwards and she chuckled waving me goodbye before turning around to go to her class.

I smiled and my feet kept moving backwards before I stopped when I bumped into someone on the hallway.

"Oh sorry!" I immediately turned around and helped the guy pick up his papers and books that fell.