Chapter 1

The clock on Y/N's nightstand started to beep. It was 8 a.m. in the morning and it was time to wake up. Y/N groaned while searching for her clock. She was almost fully under the covers. Her clock continued to beep. 

"Shut up," Y/N groaned as she managed to turn the clock off.

Y/N sighed since she wanted to sleep longer, but her boss, Silas, expected her to be at the laboratory at 9 a.m. so that she could start cleaning. Y/N gets out of her bed and stretches. She was wearing a short pajamas since it was summer. She started to get ready. You know, like: getting dressed, brushing her teeth, and eat breakfast. Once she was done, she went outside towards her work. She had her own car, but she only used it when she had to go shopping or other stuff. 

When Y/N arrived, she entered the building. Silas and his men were working as usual. Silas looked up from his clipboard and nodded at Y/N as a quick hello. He then looked back at his clipboard. Y/N ignored it and went to the janitor's closet. She got the key and was the only one that can unlock it. Once the closet was unlocked, Y/N opened it and grabbed the tools. Did you know that there were janitor's clothes as well? It was just a pack that you can put it easily on. Y/n grabbed it and put it on. It was a tiny bit bigger but it was normal. She then locked the closet and started to do her job. Boring cleaning activity. 

Y/N was an adult and doesn't go to school anymore. She refused to go to college. She had a job and her parents' money. She was doing well in her life actually. When her parents died, she decided not to go to college. Jack, Miko, and Raf, who were Y/N's friends, went still to high school. Miko got into a lot of trouble almost all the time that she got detentions. At least Jack and Raf weren't trouble makers like her.

Almost two hours passed by when suddenly Y/N saw many men running past her in a hurry to a large room. Y/N was confused and quietly followed. She then peeked out and was shocked. It was dark blue and red male Merformer!