Chapter 14

Some days passed by and Y/N became used to it to having a beautiful mermaid tail. She honestly felt like Ariel from Little Mermaid. But Optimus explained that he was once in love with a female Merformer named Elita-One, who's real name was Ariel. Shocking, right? She sadly got murdered by Megatron during the war. Miko asked so many questions like crazy! Ratchet and other Merformers gave Y/N much advice to help her which she's really thankful for.

The once a human girl, now a mermaid girl, swam around. Did I forget to tell you that she a breath underwater now? Heck, she can even see clearly!  Whenever she went swimming or other humans, then they had to use special swimming goggles. Optimus was patrolling while others did their stuff. She swam around, minding her own business until she heard a familiar voice that she didn't want to hear at all...

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Optimus' fleshy."

Y/N gasped and turned around. It was Megatron! But... he was alone. How? Shouldn't there be other Decepticons around? He was obviously the leader of course and the leaders were strongly protected. 

"What do you want?" Y/N snapped.

Megatron smirked. "So the fleshy is also feisty? I'm amazed to see that you transformed into a Merformer."

"Mermaid."

"Whatever. You're beautiful so why don't you come with me?" Megatron then swam closer, causing Y/N to back off. 

However, Megatron growled with anger that he started to chase her! Y/N couldn't but scream as she swam fast as she could. It was like a cat and mouse game! Remember Tom and Jerry's show? yeah, that's like that now. Y/N hoped that the scream would help to catch Optimus' attention if he was close by. The mermaid came to a dead-end, the wall in front of her. She stopped as she pressed her back against it as she stared terrified at Megatron, who had an evil smirk on his face. As he swam closer, Y/N closed her eyes in terror and... nothing happened. What? Y/N opened her eyes and saw her boyfriend fighting the Decepticon leader! It was honestly sad to see this. Why? Because both leaders considered each other as brothers once until all of this came to an end...

When the battle ends~

"Are you injured, my dear?" Optimus asked worriedly as he swam over to her.

"N-No... I'm fine. Just s-shook," Y/N said while shaking a bit from shock.

Optimus hugged her and rubbed her back. I forgot to tell you that Y/N wore a shirt. Arcee didn't wear any clothes. She just a normal and strong female Merformer while Y/N was a bit different. Y/N snuggled as she felt safe being in Optimus' arms.

"Come with me. I know a place for both of us to calm down," Optimus said with a gentle smile as he took Y/N's hand in his big one as swam.   

Y/N was very curious now. A place to calm down? Then Y/N guessed that he knows a beautiful place that he never told anyone about before. A minute later, they arrived. Optimus lead Y/N inside a cave that felt... surprisingly warm. When they both finally arrived, Y/N's jaw dropped. Oh, Primus, the place is so beautiful! 

"Oh my God... The place is so beautiful! And why's the water warm?"

Optimus chuckled. "This what humans call 'hot tub'. I found this place about 2 months ago."

"Wow..." Y/N said in awe as she looked around.

There were even crystals shining in different colors! It's like a dream coming true! Optimus then gently pulled Y/N's shirt off, revealing her boobs. The female mermaid couldn't help but sigh in bliss. It felt so nice that warm water made contact with her skin instead of her shirt. He then pulled her into muscle arms that are wrapped around her waist. Y/N felt already pleasure through her spine that she shivered, wrapping her arms around his neck. Then they kissed