Chapter 5

The next day passed by and let's just that Y/N quit her job on the phone. She didn't show up at work and she got a call from the angry Silas. Oh boy, he was shouting and yelling at Y/N, even demanding where Optimus was and Y/N told a lie. Luckily, she wasn't nervous like some other persons when they lie. Silas was dumbfounded. After Silas' shouting, Y/N snickered and said: I'll quit my job. Goodbye, fragger." She then hung up and blocked the number. Finally, it was over... but she needed a new job! She can worry about that later.

Y/N was at the same place again where she freed Optimus. Since Y/N remembered Prime's words, she's there now and she didn't want to make him angry or disappointed. She was there for five minutes and still nothing. Y/N sighed.

Just then a yellow and black male Merformer appeared. He looked very young and adorable even!

Y/N looked at the Merformer. "Hey, there. Who are you?"

Bumblebee chirped and started to make other sounds. Oh, dear... What happened to him? He couldn't speak? Was he a mute? Then it clicked! It was Bumblebee! Optimus explained that his fellow scout would be here today! So this was Bumblebee? Aww, he looked so cute and adorable!

"Wait, are you Bumblebee?" Y/N asked.

Bumblebee chirped with a smile and nodded.

Y/N smiled. "Nice to meet you, Bumblebee. I'm Y/N." She stuck her hand out to him.

Bumblebee can be playful and he pulled Y/N in the water. He then shook her hand. Really, Bumblebee? Y/N grumbled and looked annoyed at the Merformer. In response, he laughed.

"Anyway, let's go, shall we?" Y/N asked.

Bumblebee nodded and helped Y/N to climb on his back. Man, he was big compare to an adult human. But Optimus was far more the largest, right? He had to be. Y/N held into Bumblebee as he swam quite fast. Man, were Merformers that fast? Well, some of them are not while some of them were.

Skip~

Finally, after some time, they arrived at the cave. It was the Autobots hiding place or base. Once inside, Y/N couldn't believe how beautiful it was here...

(Pic above)

Holy frag! No wonder why Autobots rather have enough light then Decepticons. How did they find this place? Y/N could see other Merformers and even Jack, Miko, and Raf! How nice!

Bumblebee arrived at a big massive rock where the kids were on. Miko came running to Y/N as she stepped on the rock. She got pulled into a tight hug by the energetic teen and trouble maker. Y/N hugged her back with a smile. They pulled away.

"Now you know the secret of ours!" Miko said with an excited smile.

Raf and Jack walked over with a smile too. They felt also a bit embarrassed honestly. That's when Optimus swam up to them with a soft smile. "Welcome in ou hiding spot, Y/N."

Y/N smiled back shyly. He was such a kind and respectful Merformer. Each leader had to be like that since it gave others a good feeling, just like Optimus was doing it. Suddenly all other Merformers joined. There was surprisingly only one female Merformer. What? Holy cow! Optimus was the largest!

"Y/N, meet my pack. We are called the Autobots. We must protect you and others from the Decepticons."

Y/N stared in shock.

Optimus decided to go further. "You met my fellow scout, Bumblebee."

Bumblebee swam up to Y/N with a cute and adorable smile. He chirped as a hello. Y/N couldn't help but smile back and pet his head. He purred in return. Aww, they can purr!

"Why can't he speak?" Y/N asked.

"During our war, Megatron damaged his throat, causing him to lose his voice," a white and red grumpy Merformer replied.

Y/N looked sorry. "I'm sorry."

"Ratchet, our medic in the team," Optimus introduced.

Ratchet only nodded as a hello to Y/N and she did it too in return.

Optimus continued. "Bulkhead and Wheeljack, our wreckers."

Y/N looked shocked when she saw their bodies. They looked powerful! The one called Wheeljack smirked. "Hey, sunshine.~"

"Hello," Bulkhead said with a smile.

Y/N smiled back at them.

"Our fellow warrior, Arcee."

Arcee looked very good as well and strong build, even though when she's a female. "Nice to meet you."

"Same to you, Arcee."

So the introduction went on and on until everyone got introduced and now it was Y/N's turn.

"My name is Y/N and I'm 18. I was the one that freed Optimus."

Everyone then smiled because they were thankful that Y/N rescued their leader and friend.

I'm planning to a lemon maybe in this book. I know that some of you will find it weird. Welp, I wanna try. My school started so it will be hard for me to update, even on my videos.