Chapter 3

The Merformer noticed her shocked and surprised expression. He guessed that Y/N never knew that Merformers could speak. In fact, he saw her once. He was friends with Jack, Miko, Raf, June, and Agent Fowler. He remembered that he heard Miko speaking to a girl that he didn't know. He took a peek of that day and he saw her. He wasn't gonna lie: he finds her beautiful. He remembered when Miko explained that Y/N worked in Silas' laboratory, he became suspicious if she was good. But he understood that she wasn't bad.

"You seem surprised. Never heard Merformers talk, ma'am?"

Y/N couldn't still believe it. The mighty leader actually spoke to her! What a surprise! She became nervous. She doesn't want to mess it up since she wanted to free him. So she took a deep breath to calm down. "Never, sir. When you spoke, it was... amazing. I mean, I never met a special creature that could speak!" She became embarrassed.

The Merformer chuckled. He finds her cute too, especially now that she's flustered. "It's alright. Your name is Y/N, correct?"

Y/N looked more surprised. How in Primus' name did he know her name?! Was he a spy?! Y/N had so many questions in her head now.

The Merformer saw her expression. "My name is Optimus Prime. I'm friends with Jack, Miko, Raf, June, and Agent Fowler. I'm the leader of a pack named Autobots."

Y/N was shocked. So Optimus was friends with Jack, Miko, Raf, June, and Agent Fowler? How? How!? "B-But how?"

Optimus showed a ghost smile. Y/N noticed it and she was asking herself why. Did something happen to him? "I and my team fought against our enemies called the Decepticons. Jack and Raf were the first ones to be seen. Miko followed Jack and got seen as well."

Y/N had now this expression (-_-). Of course, Miko would follow and get into trouble. When will she learn? She sighs. "Typical Miko."

Optimus chuckled at this. "Indeed."

Y/N changed the subject. "Anyway, how did you get caught?"

"I was patrolling around until I was suddenly caught in a net. I honestly didn't saw it coming."

Y/N hummed. "... Look, I want to free you."

That caught Optimus by surprise. "Free me?"

Y/N showed a soft smile. "Yes, because the experiments will be painful. Some of them might kill you. And you're innocent while we, humans, are monsters..."

Optimus hummed but he was glad to be rescued. He was trying to find a way out, but he was kept tight in the tank. He was happy inside since he can trust Y/N. He finally showed a real soft smile. "Thank you, Y/N. But you and other humans aren't monsters. You're keeping me and others safe by keeping or existence a secret."

Y/N blushed a bit. It was just... he was so handsome, even for a Merformer. His voice was deep and has a good build body. Suddenly, she wanted to... to kiss him. Wait, what? Where did that come from? Was she falling in love?

"I'll free you tonight, ok? I know how to get you out. I know a lot of stuff about machines," Y/N said with a smile.

Optimus nods, still with the same soft smile. "See you tonight, Y/N."

I tried to make it longer the chapter this time.