Chapter 8

Y/N screamed loud, catching the Autobots' attention. Everyone was shocked, especially Optimus. They were asking how the kids got here. They had only one guess: Miko.

Optimus became angry. How dare the Decepticon medic take his human! "Let her go, Knockout. Now." Honestly, when he was angry, his voice can be scary.

"Aw, but she's fun to play with,~" Knockout said while having a sly smirk. What a creep sometimes...

No one noticed how Bumblebee in fact managed to sneak away to be right behind Knockout. It seems like other Cons were too much distracted to even notice. Megatron in fact ordered to kidnap Optimus' human in order to make a trap and lure Prime, along with his team.

Suddenly Knockout was hit so hard that he flew, causing him to lose Y/N. The scout grabbed Y/N and he swam towards his leader, who took Y/N over greatly. The human girl was pressed against his chest and a bit his stomach area. Let me tell you, he was comfy! Bumblebee took Raf, Arcee took Jack and Bulkhead took Miko. 

"My beautiful red skin!" Knockout yelled. "I just cleaned it!"

"Autobots, retreat!" Optimus shouted as he and his team swam away fast as they could.

"Don't let them escape! We need that human!" Starscream yelled as he pointed to the Autobots with his blade.

Yes, not only have Merformers blades, but also knives and spears. They're sharp let me tell you. The Autobots and humans could hear the Decepticons swimming after them. That's when Wheeljack threw big large of sand at them, causing them to go blind and blurr for a few minutes and they manage to escape...

"No! Megatron will have our heads!" Starscream yelled as he hit one of the Cons. (Pretend that Megatron's soldiers are called Cons like in the show)

At the base~

"Where in Primus' name where you four?! When I came back, you all weren't there!" Ratchet yelled.

Ultra Magnus was glaring at the humans, with his arms crossed. He was a strict commander, let me tell you. "You four could've gone killed, you know?"

"It wasn't our fault that Miko ran away! We were trying to stop her!" Jack protested. 

"What you four were doing was very dangerous. You all must accept the consequences that we'll give you," Optimus said with his deep voice.

"I'm not a child anymore! I'm an adult because I'm 18! Jack is right! We were trying to stop Miko, but it didn't work!" Y/N shouted, feeling angry. 

"You all must be thought a lesson. I apologize," Optimus said in a calm tone.

Y/N couldn't believe what she heard. She understood of course what she did was wrong, getting involved with the battle, but she was only trying to stop Miko! She was clearly an adult and not a child anymore!

Y/N was raging inside now. She just simply turned away fast and... ran off. 

"Y/N! Come back here this instant! Don't disrespect Optimus!" Ultra Magnus called with his stern voice. 

Optimus laid his hand on his shoulder. "Leave her be, commander. She must understand what she did was wrong."

At the Nemesis cave~

"The Autobots escaped?!" Megatron yelled, beating the scrap of Starscream.

"We didn't saw the scout, my Lord!"

"And he ruined my beautiful skin!" Knockout yelled while treating his body with care. He saw that Breakdown looked at him dumbfounded after hearing that. The medic also added: "It's impossible to kidnap Optimus' human during the day!"

That's when Megatron stopped. Starscream took as this chance and quickly swam away to stop next to Breakdown. Megatron had an evil smirk on his face. "It's getting dark and the Autobots don't come out of their cave. Breakdown, Knockout, kidnap the human! It's getting dark after all.~"

Knockout smirked. "With pleasure, Lord Megatron." That's when he and Breakdown took off... to kidnap Y/N.