Chapter 9

Y/N was on her way home, still feeling angry what Optimus said that she and others were punished. As I said, she of course understood what she did was wrong, but she was only trying to stop Miko! Jack and Raf were clearly doing the same as well!

"I'm 18, not a child!" Y/N said furiously while she continued to walk.

Then she realized that she forgot her stuff at the cave. Dammit... oh, frag it! She could go for it tomorrow instead of today. She was way too much mad, anyway. But what she didn't know was that she was being stalked...

Knockout and Breakdown were stalking Y/N. They found her easily and now they're thinking of a plan on how to kidnap her. That's when Knockout had an idea, causing an evil smirk to appear on his face. He turned to the big dark blue wrecker. "I have a plan. Listen, I pretend that I'll drown and scream for help loud as I can. When I pretend to drown and she's close enough, grab her, ok, Breaks?"

Breakdown was thinking before nodding. He liked the idea. "Let's do this, Knocks." That's when he jumped to disappear underwater, waiting to grab Y/N.

Knockout then swam into his position and started to act that he was growing. "Help! Help! I'm drowning!" He then disappeared underwater, pretending to drown.

Y/N stopped right in her tracks when she heard yelling for help. She turned right into the direction where she heard yelling and ran in that direction, not knowing that there's danger coming... When Y/N stopped, she was about to grab her phone, a big hand suddenly grabbed her, causing Y/N to drop her phone and scream.

"Now we finally got you, human. Lord Megatron will be pleased,~" Knockout who just appeared with a cocky smirk.

Breakdown chuckled. "Yeah."

Y/N's eyes went wide open. Lord Megatron? Oh no... Optimus' enemy! She started to struggle, hoping to get free. But sadly, no use...

Knockout laughed. "Humans are so foolish. There's no use of escaping.~"

"Let me go! It wasn't my fault that it was so real that acting!" Y/N shouted with anger.

"Oh, shut up." That's when the medic and wrecker swam towards the cave, while Y/N was struggling to get free while yelling to get free.

At the Nemesis cave~

Y/N was screaming, struggling, and kicking to be free. Man, she was so furious, more than ever. She was a bit shocked by how different it looked. It was... creepier. Creepier than you could faint and have nightmares.

Knockout and Breakdown swam towards a big flat rock and the wrecker surprisingly put Y/N down gently instead of dropping.

Y/N looked surprised and nodded at the wrecker. "Uhm... thank you."

"My pleasure, fleshy."

That's when a big male Merformer swam up. He had a shark tail. When he was in front of the human girl, he showed his usual smirk. "Hello. Y/N, correct?"

What the frag?!

That's all for now, but I promise it will be a bit more longer :)