Chapter 10

Jack, Miko, and Raf were walking home. Ever since Y/N's angry argument towards Optimus, Miko felt guilty. She caused trouble again. She never saw that side of Y/N's, even though she's friends with her for a long time, same as Jack and Raf.

Anyway, Miko talked and even apologized! That's very nice of her and the others forgave her of course. Optimus was proud of Miko that she told others that she felt sorry. The leader of the Autobots was secretly worried about Y/N since she ran off without having someone by her side to escort her home safely. And his worries were about to come true...

"Do you think that Y/N is still mad?" Raf asked worriedly while walking with Jack and Miko.

"I... I don't know, Raf. Optimus is only trying to protect her and she got mad for being punished like a child," Jack responded while rubbing behind his head.

"I didn't mean to make her so mad. I know that it is my fault but I hope that she'll come back," Miko said while looking a bit guilty.

"I'm sure that she'll come around," Jack said, trying to cheer Miko and Raf up.

Then they went quiet as they walked. They hoped that Y/N was alright, of course. While Raf was looking around, he noticed something laying on the floor. He walked a bit closer towards it as Jack and Miko followed, confused where Raf was walking towards at.

"It's Y/N's stuff!" Raf exclaimed shocked.

Jack picked Y/N's backpack up and it was indeed hers! Then... there were tracks of scratches like from sharp claws. They were thinking where or more who could have done this. But the claw marks do feel extremely familiar...

"The Decepticons kidnapped Y/N! We need to get tell the Autobots asap!" Miko shouted.

Jack and Raf nodded and they all ran fast as they could towards the Autobots' cave.

Meanwhile at the Nemesis cave~

Y/N sat in the corner of a cave room that was in fact some kind of a laboratory or a medic bay. Weird, huh? The poor human girl was terrified! I mean, she got kidnapped by the Decepticons! The ones that Optimus told about!

Right now, Y/N wasn't alone in the room. Breakdown and Knockout were there with her. Knockout was still taking care of his red skin, like literally. Jeez, was he THAT obsessed with it to stay clean? Breakdown was surprisingly kind to Y/N. He made sure that she had food and water somehow.

"How... How hid you lost your eye?" Y/N blurted out to Breakdown.

Breakdown stopped what he's doing and looked at the human girl with his glowing yellow eye. "I was kidnapped by the men called the M.E.C.H. They... experimented me and took my eye out." He then growled in anger and looked away.

"Aw, Breaky, chill out. It's in the past," Knockout said with a teasing smile while Breakdown just "Hphm."

That's when Starscream, the wuss, entered. He was bitcy, I swear. Then Screamer swam up to Y/N and picked her up roughly. "Alright, fleshy. Tell me where is the location of the Autobots!"

"I'm not telling you anything!"

"Fine, then I'll do this in a hard way!" He then raised his one hand, claws sticking out and... slash.